Wagons circled, do or die!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagons circled, do or die!!

I like the side named, it is warrior time now. Only difference for me would be Mattocks behind Williamson and Watson on right midfield with deman in reserve, I like Hector St dm. Always thought that could spring the attack faster.

Not happy with leadership but always back the Boyz!

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    I like the side named, it is warrior time now. Only difference for me would be Mattocks behind Williamson and Watson on right midfield with deman in reserve, I like Hector St dm. Always thought that could spring the attack faster.

Not happy with leadership but always back the Boyz!
    Spring the attack? Yuh mean boot up di ball, don't?

How yuh don't like di leadership? They followed your snowaz philosophy to a T!

Mi nuh haffi declare where mi stand wid my team. Wagonist ting dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A win...any type of win, has a way of rinsing away any bitter taste of dislike for the player, the team or management. In fact a WIN sanitizes all ill.

I recall the glee and euphoria that everyone felt for this same team during Copa America and Gold Cup. [There were very few word of descent for management].

This evenings game against Haiti will have the same sanitizing effect with a WIN. The opposite is true.

Just watch!!
      Last edited by HL; November 17, 2015, 10:18 AM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Oh, so I guess I approved of the snowaz policy once I got into that Philly stadium to watch my Boyz, and didn't even realise it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Stop your crap, who supported Burton more than anybody else. Even when it became clear he was washed up.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok. I'm trying to connect the dots, trying to wrap my head around this one, wondering WTF you're on about?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a di same policy bring Burton. We may all nuh like everything about it or how it is been used now but that policy will never go away as long as there is a Jamaica national team.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok, sah.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I just love how match time brings out the beast in some of yu.

Mine, I sign you up for the anger mgt. class like i did with what's his name.

[Among all of us], you are the most dedicated fan of Jamaica football:

You do have your axe to grine though. And that's why you should be given the privilege to vent.

HL

Comment

Discipline and professionalism piece is not up to par, this is Jamaica's premium team and all we seeing is dissent and tribalism.
                    National team is about building new value, taking raw and not so raw inputs and multiplying that value. I long for the day that the Reggae Boyz will be above England in the rankings and the day we beat them good and proper. We cannot do that and get respect if we are looking like a poppy show with the wheels barely clinging to the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      Discipline and professionalism piece is not up to par, this is Jamaica's premium team and all we seeing is dissent and tribalism.
                      Where yuh see dat?

It may seem like I'm against the snowaz but it's the philosophy, not the players, that I'm against. I've supported snowaz in the past as Assasin has pointed out, and I'll support them in the future. They didn't pick themselves. Of course, the ones that have mercenary tendencies will never get my support, and that's why Burton will always be my hero.

So, sorry to disappoint those of you out there but I'll always support Jamaica's team, regardless of it's makeup. And yes, there might be times I don't support individual players. We could have done without Marlon King, Marcus Gayle and others. And oh yes, when they phuq around with people ball, like Hector the other day, he'll hear my boos!

As for not commenting on last night's game, I'll do so when I've properly viewed it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                        A win...any type of win, has a way of rinsing away any bitter taste of dislike for the player, the team or management. In fact a WIN sanitizes all ill.

I recall the glee and euphoria that everyone felt for this same team during Copa America and Gold Cup. [There were very few word of descent for management].

This evenings game against Haiti will have the same sanitizing effect with a WIN. The opposite is true.

Just watch!!
                        The SANITIZING effect of a WIN.

HL

Comment

Donaldson made a few one touch passed as did some others

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Di two games ah like night an day, purpose, intensity commitment present gainst Haiti but absent gainst Panama four day earlier, strange bad. Some playahs could'n play an head coach forwod. Strange tings happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Where yuh see dat?

It may seem like I'm against the snowaz but it's the philosophy, not the players, that I'm against.
                              This is what the backward set supporting Jamaica Fraud Federation fcukery policies cannot seem to fathom. It's the POLICY...not the PEOPLE

Quite amazing ignorance really
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X