rumours is that another man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumours is that another man

walk out of camp. Vex say him nuh get nuh game. English based player this time.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I hate to say I told you so .Potential Kid Powell set the trend. The player who scored the winning goal against Nicaragua didn't get a game. Must have been hard for him to sit on the bench and watch Potential Kid on the field
    Therefore see you later
    Not.

Comment

It's the nature of the sport.

The team is more important than the individual.

If this is true, good ridance....who ever is the individual.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

We need more UB40s like this ,to show how its professionally done.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

People walk out on country from time to time. Everybody feel they should play so I can't support anybody walking out of camp in the middle of any competition.

That is not professionalism and they see Alvas walking out and what happen so it put us in a bind. JFF didn't deal with that good.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I support the UB40s professionalism.The locals can learn how to strike and get paid with no retribution and walk with no retribution.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That is what you call professionalism? You think Alvas Powell is a English player too?

Comment

This is what I call sarcasm and the cost of an incompetent JFF.

Johnny.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  This is what I call sarcasm and the cost of an incompetent JFF.

Johnny.
                  LOL!!!!!!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    It's the nature of the sport.

The team is more important than the individual.

If this is true, good ridance....who ever is the individual.
                    Ridance has 2 d's for those who can't spel.

HL

Comment

Spel has two Ls

Comment

....genius......

HL

Comment

Boss yuh on form dem last two days though

Comment

I need the therapy King Jawge.

Been burning the kangle at both ends last few month. The forum provides needed tonic.

HL

Comment

Mahself only that now I'm so tired,can't go on. I was up for most part of last night. I just post to relax and pass time.

Comment

Working...
                              X