RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who was that guy on the sidelines coaching Jamaica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who was that guy on the sidelines coaching Jamaica?

I think he was clueless as to what was happening on the field.

Yes, Panama outplayed the Boyz. The two goals...yes that free kick was world class, but an adjustment in the midfield was needed. That #9 should not be drifting that deep to ....

The midfield needed shoring up very badly.

Also....substituting Mattock (sp) was not the subsituation to make.

Anyway, us fanz are always football experts ex post facto.

Last. A local squad would receive the same score as St. VINCENT against the USA.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Maybe cricket season hasn't started so we are forced to focus elsewhere.
    Thank God for that because we can tell you the tappa look alike is Coley,head coach for JC manning Cup team,JC is a school in Jamaica,AND Jamaica is an Island in the Caribbean.

Comment

Speculative as to a local squad ,whats a fact is the 2 goal scorers for panama,were born in panama,one currently plays in panama,the 2nd plays in a mexican 2nd division team,i see your necessity to justify the UB40 program ,it only reinforces your inferiority complex at great cost in that we cant do better even if we developed our program,but the results will show we have no choice but to develop.

2-0 panama.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I think he was clueless as to what was happening on the field.

Yes, Panama outplayed the Boyz. The two goals...yes that free kick was world class, but an adjustment in the midfield was needed. That #9 should not be drifting that deep to ....

The midfield needed shoring up very badly.

Also....substituting Mattock (sp) was not the subsituation to make.

Anyway, us fanz are always football experts ex post facto.

Last. A local squad would receive the same score as St. VINCENT against the USA.
        Why is that relevant? Who wants a local team?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Speculative as to a local squad ,whats a fact is the 2 goal scorers for panama,were born in panama,one currently plays in panama,the 2nd plays in a mexican 2nd division team,i see your necessity to justify the UB40 program ,it only reinforces your inferiority complex at great cost in that we cant do better even if we developed our program,but the results will show we have no choice but to develop.

2-0 panama.
          Well, that is no mystery!

Coley could easily have been getting instructions from Schafer, but Coley too black fi have sense!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True Mo,considering the Ub40s have taught the locals how to strike,dem man deh affi get pay before dem play,isnt this the 2nd time they have striked,i havent seen no one get banned or ostriacized, like the gang of 5,or when the locals did it.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's high time Ja reach the consciousness of seeing coaching as professional task. It should be seen in the same manner as how a doctor, lawyer,manager gets up and go to work. This is how coaching is viewed in Europe & S.america.

The part time mentality won't work. I would not say coaching is the reason for the 2 nil though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Well, that is no mystery!

Coley could easily have been getting instructions from Schafer, but Coley too black fi have sense!

Heeee....yu need fi stap
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

You unno stop the ****ery ,,,, you are a Jamaica. Regardless if you are from Barbican, or Birhimham. How comes every time we loose unno come with this ub40 argument ,

Comment

Where was it when we made the GC finals?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

another classic

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        Where was it when we made the GC finals?
                        Gamma, I support one team. Yes, I said one team, even as I never walk alone!

So, just because one always supports that doesn't mean one likes what has happened/is happening to one's team. Paul Marin taught me well!

So, even as we implode, I am supporting from afar my Boyz tomorrow, and beyond. I want to go to another WC where my team is performing, but I will go widout dem rasz!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How much does a "professional" football coach earns in Jamaica?
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                          X