RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clayton Donaldson may be a tireless worker!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clayton Donaldson may be a tireless worker!?

http://mobile.bcfc.com//news/article...n-2794015.aspx

http://www.qpr.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=417498
    Last edited by Stonigut; November 12, 2015, 08:31 AM.

So it look like Donaldson is a real enterprising man up front.

Do we have anyone in the local league under twenty five with this size, speed and tireless energy, if so who are they.

Comment

From start Winnie said this was the kind of striker he was looking for. The problem with most of our strikers in Winnie eyes is they don't hold up the ball and play the midfield in the game. He wants a fast striker but he also need someone who can play with his back to goal, fight for every header and has a huge presence. Plus he will score goals.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Schafer would be better off playing both Mattocks and Donaldson,that pairing poses more questions to the opponents than a lone striker..

Comment

on the road you may want to play one striker. If we are down then you bring on two.
          Did Schafer and Klingmann go to the same coaching school? A same way Klingsmann a try mold Altidore, only that Altidore thing not working.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why under 25? is Donaldson under 25?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So we can get another 5-6 years out of them if they show the possibility of converting potential and talent into real production, we tiyad of the sample business.

Comment

Working...
              X