RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man U Man backs Klopp:This man can do it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suh Paul Marin,do you have definitive proof of the racial abuse you claim occurred during your student years in Canada?
    Suarez cheats in order to gain an unfair advantage,and he lies to cover his reprobate a$$,he sanked his fangs into a player then feign mouth injury to suggest the player crashed hs body into his teeth.
    Often times the racist acts covertly to avoid exposure.
    Those are a few of the things that our shared experiences ensure that we are forever mindful of,that is why your reaction to the Suarez matter appears suspicious,and can be easily explained by your relationship with the club he plays for.
    Your lame attempt to justify the crack pipe reference is most unfortunate,and likely masks a character flaw,you would have been better off apologizing or just say nothing.
    As to your surreal fascination with the third to last and second to last letters in alphabet,it makes a good case for your broken clock analogy,it does take a man(maturity XY chromosome), as opposed to boy that is preoccupied with his blocks of alphabet letters,to understand..
    Last edited by Rockman; November 12, 2015, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Suh Paul Marin,do you have definitive proof of the racial abuse you claim occurred during your student years in Canada?
      Yes.

Suarez cheats in order to gain an unfair advantage,and he lies to cover his reprobate a$$,he sank his fangs inti a player then feign mouth injury to suggest tg player crashed hs bidy into his teeth. Often times the racist acts civertly to avoid exposure.
      So let's see. X runs to City, pretends that he didn't, (despite unequivocal proof that he did), so if I accuse him of racism, he's a racist? Jesus lord man...THINK!! X is a con artist and a demagogue, a reprobate in his own right, that doesn't make him a racist. If a robber lies about a robbery he was guilty of, does that make him a murderer if accused of murder? What he is is a con artist or liar, but that doesn't mean he is guilty of all things he is accused of. That line of thinking is simply stupid.

...why your reaction to the Suarez matter appears suspicious,and can be easily explained by your relationship with the club he plays for...
      So by that logic, when Gerrard did tump down the youth in the club, I should have defended him. Man, tek you chupidness an' perpetrate it elsewhere.

Your lame attempt to justify the crack pipe reference is most unfortunate,and likely masks a chacharacter flaws,you would have been better ooff apologizing or just say nothing.
      If you want me to apologise, say so. Okay - I apologise, but your arguments make zero sense. If you think I am "serious" that you smoke crack...well...you're cracked.

As to your surreal fascination with the third to last and secind to last letters the alphabet,it makes a good case fir your broken clock analogy,it dies take a man(maturity XY chromosomes) as opposed to boy that is preoccupied with his blocks of letters to understand..
      RockY read that last sentence again then come back at me and tell me on which planet they will be able to decipher your hieroglyphics. Somewhere in there, I think you are calling be a "boy", and if so, how do you have the cojones to feel [insulted] by the crack pipe reference, but feel warranted in calling a big man "boy". If that's not what you said, then ok.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Are you serious Rock-Y! I never mentioned Carragher or made any comment on his punditry...It was you who brought him up and when you did I made EXACTLY the same comment about him as I did about Yorke, which is "I DON'T KNOW"... how they are as pundits.

You tell me where I applied different scales or whatever?? Please guy! why do you people MAKE UP STUFF???
        Me ah tell you...di man is XCELLING at his chosen field of studY. Wooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee...dem ute nuh ez...what would I do for entertainment without them??
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Becoming a racist may very well be a way to gain the confidence of a racist targeted to be scammed.It is a two way street,the other direction does not say you are definitely not a murderer.
          In the(your) post in question, you highlighted the lettersl X and Y(capital and bold letters),male is defined by XY chromosome( boy is included too but he is not mature enough as clearly he is preoccupied...),that is the only way bringing attention to those letters makes sense,I do believe you have sinister reasons ..but by default I still have to make sense of it.
          Last edited by Rockman; November 12, 2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

As to your first sentence,fine and good for you.If you did not have concrete proof,would that make your claim of being a victim of racism a fabrication?
            Last edited by Rockman; November 12, 2015, 10:44 AM.

Comment

This is why I call you a boy(arguably less offensive than being called a crackhead,I was once a boy but never a crackhead),it is yet another indicator of your juvenile fondness for those two block letters..
              Worth noting,I called you a boy and provided the reason for doing so.

Comment

This is why I call you a boy(arguably less offensive than being called a crackhead,I was once a boy but never a crackhead),it is yet another indicator of your juvenile fondness for those two block letters..
                Worth noting,I called you a boy and provided the reason for doing so.

Comment

As to your first sentence,fine and good for you.If you did not have concrete proof,would that made your claim of being a victim of racism a fabrication?
                  Of course it wouldn't! But NO ONE is guilty unless proven to be guilty. So if you believe Suarez is guilty of racism, what is your proof? Evra's word? In most courts, that is not enough. Look at John Terry - CONCRETE EVIDENCE that he said the words "F-ing Black C**t" - did he get off in a court of law? Yes!!! Even though there was more evidence.

The point is that there are standards under law that have to be met. There is a reason the FA didn't accuse Suarez of RACISM, that's because RACISM is a CRIME that would have had to go to COURT. Had it gone to court, there was ZERO chance Suarez would have been found guilty - you only have to look at the Terry case to conclude this as the evidence against Terry was impartial and irrefutable (more than there was against Suarez) and yet he got off. For Suarez, the FA accused him of "racially abusing" Evra, which is not a crime and only violated the FA's code of conduct.

One day you will figure it out. Ah notice you ah try distance youself from X deez daYs, LOL!!! Me ago start call you "chromosome".

Comment

I am not distancing mysel from X.I have been accused of automatically coming to his defence based soley on our friendship, the reality of this discussion says otherwise, my qualms with the way you gentlemen handled the Suarez is an indictment of my friend too.

Comment

Well at least the wude range of emotions prevent you from falling asleep,those Zzzzzz.
                      A welcomed change?

Comment

As to you comtemplating calling me chromosome,I am,not surprised,it too would b sooo juvenile!

Comment

As to you comtemplating calling me chromosome,I am,not surprised,it too would b sooo juvenile!
                          As long as you understand it is in good fun. If you are offended...then I will only call you "chromosome" if you **** me off!

Comment

Now I know how West Kingston businesses people feel when they are being extorted!
                            It is easy to,**** you off,all one has to do is disagree with you on any issue.
                            I will make a note of your warning,only because I am told doing so will be helpful when I file an official complaint with the moderators.

Comment

Rock

I followed this thread and you are outraged at being referred to as Y.. Y? me mean "why?" Nuh dis dem call rum bar? People are being called all kind of names inna dis place!

However, I cannot tell you NOT to feel offended as you are you! I might feel offended when people MAKE UP STUFF about me ( i.e. either outright lie, or BLATANTLY misrepresent my position) [as you did with reference to Dwight Yorke and Carragher] but I 'low it cah at the end of the day, you (and other posters) could be a robot, an axe murderer, a psychopath or the pope but I come here (RBSC) for entertainment, recreation, information and to let off a little steam.

My advice is go home, take you shoes off, put your feet up and pop a nice cold brew and chill!
                              Peter R

Comment

Now I know how West Kingston businesses people feel when they are being extorted!
                                It is easy to,**** you off,all one has to do is disagree with you on any issue.
                                I will make a note of your warning,only because I am told doing so will be helpful when I file an official complaint with the moderators.
                                Okay- !!! Make sure you complain 'bout heX, HL, Peter, Gamma one time to'. All a dem is reprobate same way.

Comment

Working...
                                X