Henry and Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry and Barcelona

Henry has won the FA Cup, and the EPL title. He has set numerous records in the EPL. He is a part of that last tremendous unbeaten run by Arsenal on the way to it last EPL title amd some.

From being a totally unselfished player he fell (my thoughts) into the habit of too frequently selfish anti-TEAM play. Perhaps, he was becoming boored with the EPL...and, by EPL play. He had come to the English Football League and won everything available. He came! He saw! He conquered! It may have been past time for him to go (I certainly thought so!). It is extremely likely that he will be revitalised by the presented new challenges. I wish him well. May the fans at the Camp Nou giants experience the great delight we fanz of the GUNNERS - The Big Sideeee - enjoyed from 1999 through last season.

The king is gone!
    A new GUNNERS shall arise!
    Long live the Big Sideee!

Thierry Henry - Honours

With the French national team:With Monaco:With Arsenal:Personal Honours:
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Henry is no longer there, suh please cease and desist with the big side claim. Yuh hear say Toure gone to Barca?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Yuh hear say Toure gone to Barca?
      I hope that is not true! ...just that thought brings

...bad mine gwine kill yuh!

...rather that Samuel Eoto is coming in!

...and,

Wenger close to signing new deal

Wenger has been with Arsenal for over 11 years

Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood hopes manager Arsene Wenger will sign a new deal within "the next week or so".

Wenger, 57, is out of contract at the end of the season and reports suggested he was hesitant over a new deal after the exit of vice-chairman David Dein.

"Hopefully we'll have something to say in the next week or so. There are just little pieces here and there to sort out," Hill-Wood told the Daily Star.

"We hope the contract will be a two or three-year deal."
      Wenger hinted earlier this month that his protracted negotiations would soon reach a "positive outcome".
      Speculation has been rife that the Frenchman would quit after more than 11 years with the club.

But Wenger said earlier this month: "We're talking and usually when we talk, there's always a positive outcome. "I'm highly committed to the club, I have shown that many, many times in my life and I don't think anybody can question that."
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

he came, he saw he conquered, he was injured, he carried the team....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

toure was more valuable than henry?!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl, I was talking about Yaya Toure.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              toure was more valuable than henry?!!!!
              It appears you tek Karl serious.

Comment

is more disbelief than anything else.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  he came, he saw he conquered, he was injured, he carried the team....
                  for some appreciable time!
                  ...then either could not, or for whatever other reason failed to continue so to do!
                  Bye TH14...wish you the best at Bacra!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Karl, I was talking about Yaya Toure.
                    Phew!
                    Thank God for Jesus!

Comment

would that be bacra massa?

Comment

Working...
                      X