RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gritty LestaCity joint top of table for a moment! Amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gritty LestaCity joint top of table for a moment! Amazing!

Leicester City joint top of table with 25 points after twelve games, arsenal and Mansity on 25 after 11 games. Gritty lesta city was bottom of the table most of last year, speed and good defense, discipline and execution can make second rate talent compete at highest levels, a lesson to learn somewhere there.

Congrats to them... yuh really want that beer sah!
    Peter R

Comment

Da beer is mine!!! No but seriously, it is about the ballgame and commitment to play relentless counterattack style with the right players, we (Jamaica) have the players but we don't counter, we play Brazil ball up the field like sey it is as easy to pass in your half as in the opponent half???

We know that we can barely string together three passes in the opponent half but we still going slow, if you intercept then you must counter with speed, you don't wait for the opponent to pick up him sword or gun then sey OK on three we fight again, you must take advantage of the lapse. We are poor at that and our yard players are not even close to fit enough to play that style, so what are we doing??

That is why I enjoy Lestagritty.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Da beer is mine!!! No but seriously, it is about the ballgame and commitment to play relentless counterattack style with the right players, we (Jamaica) have the players but we don't counter, we play Brazil ball up the field like sey it is as easy to pass in your half as in the opponent half???

We know that we can barely string together three passes in the opponent half but we still going slow, if you intercept then you must counter with speed, you don't wait for the opponent to pick up him sword or gun then sey OK on three we fight again, you must take advantage of the lapse. We are poor at that and our yard players are not even close to fit enough to play that style, so what are we doing??

That is why I enjoy Lestagritty.
        It is refreshing. They are the team of the year so far, that's for sure. They have been consistent and as you say, relentless, which comes from a profound sense of self-belief. Good for them. Chelsea mussi vex now true dem fya Ranieri for Mourinho (back in the day).
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X