Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidekick ....

B.R record vs Rafa

Quick question: Don't google but what do you think Rafa's winning percentage at LFC in ALL games he was in charge of and what do you think BR's was. Don't spin and start tell me bout cup this and cup that, because I might have to tell you you lookin' for cup... is jus a joke... now don't get sweaty palms on this, Rafa has a higher percentage, but what do you think they are? ( I did not corroborate this by cross-referencing but I think the source is reliable). To help they are both between 40-60%.

*My understanding is Rafa has a higher % on total averages ( mean all games cups included)

*Rafa also has a higher % in the individual league (Prem)

*Individual cups competitions- FA- League - C.L.

B.R % is deceptive and you dont want me to harp on it , but getting knocked out of every cup is a blessing to your league form.When you look at that run we had with Saurez and came 2nd,that was a factor( holiday schedule) 84 points , is still 2nd to Benitez 86 points in 09 who campaigned on 3 fronts. That same season pool got knocked out of the C.L in may I believe.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I assume is me you calling sidekick... is that because of what I did to your head? it was just meant to be a glancing blow...

But anyway, you haven't answered my question as usual; you didn't tell me anything I didn't know... I told you Rafa was higher so not to fret yourself...my question is, and I find I have to keep repeating them with you, but here goes: ... what do you think Rafa's winning percentage at LFC in ALL games he was in charge of and what do you think BR's was. Don't spin and start tell me bout cup this and cup that

Of course you start tell me bout cup dis and cup dat, so you really wan mi fi tell you yuh lookin for ___ anyway... the simple answers are Rafa is 56.3% BR is 53.6% .

That's all. Thanks and good night!
    Peter R

Comment

Thanks for the info and i am sorry i couldnt, but i had to go there.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So the two have in the 50s and one a idiot??? and the other is a god. LOL!!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You can solve the riddle ,B.R has the 2nd most win %

Yes higher than

Houllier
          Fagan
          Daglish
          Shanks
          Paisley

Can you guess why he is a Rucks,what seperates him from the above,ask Claffy fi help.

Comment

mi nuh have to solve any riddle. Rodger record will continue to show he was a good coach, only in your head. Coaches go and come a so it go.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tek im a Aston Villa , im a look work,i hope his goodness shines on your club.Dat a yuh levels.

My coach dem win tings, we nuh watch % .

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                I assume is me you calling sidekick... is that because of what I did to your head? it was just meant to be a glancing blow...
                mi cranium!!!!!!
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X