Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tevez attracted by Gunners

Tuesday 26 Jun 2007
    Free to play Fantasy Copa America on 4thegame - Sign up now!
    West Ham United striker Carlos Tevez has admitted that he is excited by rumours of interest in him from Arsenal.

The 23-year-old Argentina frontman was the inspiration behind the Hammers' Premier League survival, netting seven goals in the last ten games of the season - including the final-day winner at Manchester United.

CARLOS TEVEZ However, he is now being linked with a switch to the Gunners, as a replacement for Barcelona-bound Thierry Henry.
    Tevez is quoted in The Sun as saying: "I know people are now talking about Arsenal and obviously that is something I am excited about.

CARLOS TEVEZ

"It's another big club and the good thing is I wouldn't have to move out of London.

"I also already know English football and I like it. Arsenal's style is more technical than physical, so I could fit in no problem.

"My transfer is being talked about a lot. It's nice to be wanted by various clubs."

Tevez is also reportedly a target for Spanish giants Real Madrid.
    The Hammers are also facing the possible loss of midfielder Yossi Benayoun, who is a target for Liverpool, having agreed, but not signed, a new contract at Upton Park.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran
Working...
X