RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Special One is about to be the Fired One, hopefully!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Special One is about to be the Fired One, hopefully!

Jose Mourinho is on the brink of being sacked by Chelsea.

The Stamford Bridge boss and his backroom team went into Saturday’s clash with Liverpool knowing they had to win to ensure their survival.

The Blues were beaten and the issue is now when owner Roman Abramovich will make the change.

Sources in Portugal believe Mourinho may not be in charge for Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Dynamo Kiev.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...facing-6744750

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Jose Mourinho is on the brink of being sacked by Chelsea.

The Stamford Bridge boss and his backroom team went into Saturday’s clash with Liverpool knowing they had to win to ensure their survival.

The Blues were beaten and the issue is now when owner Roman Abramovich will make the change.

Sources in Portugal believe Mourinho may not be in charge for Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Dynamo Kiev.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...facing-6744750
    Mo - it would not be good to see JM fired. First, no one should like to see anyone get fired, but that philosophy aside, there could be an adverse impact to English football without JM. While current Chelsea form is disastrous, it is not a stretch I don't think, to say that the man's body of work makes him one of the best managers in the world. Everyone hits a bad patch, so giving him the time to work through his issues will be probably the smartest thing Chelsea could do...but don't accuse me of thinking or saying that Assbramovich is smart. JM may well be filling out his UB40 papers soon (that's Unemployment Benefit Form 40) but if that's true, then sadly, English football will be lesser off without him...just think of the contribution he could make to the Championship if Chelsea get relegated.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You may notice I don't usually say anything about coaches, or teams, for that matter. JM's arrogance is annoying and something we can do without.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        You may notice I don't usually say anything about coaches, or teams, for that matter. JM's arrogance is annoying and something we can do without.
        I agree it is annoying at times...but it makes for great theater. As sweet as yesterday's win was, it would have been more fun had it been against a Chelsea team not flirting with relegation.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Mourinho was given a heavy fine and a suspended one-match stadium ban for criticising refereeing decisions earlier in the season and he was banished to the stands in Chelsea's previous game, a defeat at West Ham.

He did, though, appear to allude to the Lucas incident in his post-match news conference.

'Everything is a consequence of some crucial moments, moments that the stadium saw,' he said.

'The players more than see, they felt it and from now what happens is just a consequence.'
          - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Mourinho.html

Of course, no mention of Costa's possible red card, or for the no-call on the edge of the area for Liverpool.

I find Mourinho and to a lesser degree, Wenger, love to bitch about calls or no-calls. Rodgers was always classy in his interviews.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Liverpool beating a Chelsea team that is not flirting with relegation would probably look the same,would YOU be able to make the distinction?
            Last edited by Rockman; November 1, 2015, 09:23 AM.

Comment

And Rafa!

Comment

...your comment on ManDisUnited?

Thanks in advance.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Liverpool is mentioned bcause it inflicted the most recent blows on Chelsea,what Man U has to do with the subject matter?
                  How can you be making a case against meddling when you insist on hijacking the thread(changing the subject)?

Comment

erm...one would be in the top six, the other in the bottom six... ARE YOU be able to make THAT distinction? LOL
                    Peter R

Comment

I hope mourinho stays

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I hope not.. I dont like Jose but I respect him . He is a good manager the issue is he has a shelf live because the asks players to do things that they dont like to do and is not in their DNA.. So tracking holding back and playing the what if game. What if we loose the ball , what if the other team counters.. So when you do that you have players attention for a while , maybe 2 years.. until they get fed up of doing the unatural and sometime needs to be motivated a different way.. If jose would just say go out thier and attack the **** out of a team Chelsea would not loose... They have the best collection of players in the league.

Comment

for that reason Mo i want to see him suffer a bit.. dont take him out of his misery by firing him.... Now he will learn to worry about his own team and stop look at other people.

Comment

Working...
                          X