Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No threat!

Crystal palace don't need a keeper.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Crystal palace don't need a keeper.
    Palace is not an easy place to play. I don't know enough about your team to comment on what its issues are, but with a starlet like Martial in your side, one would think that the key to success would be adequate and proper service to the youngster and of course, to Rooney. With big ballers like Schweinstiger Blind, Mata, and De Gea in your side it is hard to see your team not turning things around. It is a strange season, that's for sure. When you see a newly promoted team like Leicester continuing to hold form, and Chelsea falling further behind , you have to as yourself what is the impetus for the shift ...but it is a welcomed change.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We are probably the only team that Chelsea is sure to beat.
      We have a tough handful of upcoming games,none of which against top four teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Palace is not an easy place to play. I don't know enough about your team to comment on what its issues are, but with a starlet like Martial in your side, one would think that the key to success would be adequate and proper service to the youngster and of course, to Rooney. With big ballers like Schweinstiger Blind, Mata, and De Gea in your side it is hard to see your team not turning things around. It is a strange season, that's for sure. When you see a newly promoted team like Leicester continuing to hold form, and Chelsea falling further behind , you have to as yourself what is the impetus for the shift ...but it is a welcomed change.
        Paul, we are not creating chances. We play too slow and predictable. We are not troubling the defense. Now I'm wondering if we can trouble CSKA.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Paul, we are not creating chances. We play too slow and predictable. We are not troubling the defense. Now I'm wondering if we can trouble CSKA.
          I only saw a little bit of your game, but caught Martial releasing Mr. Slowpoke Rooney...that was a good chance that could have been converted with a pacier front man. I will watch unu more closely now that I think that the 3rd and 4th places spots are wide open.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            We are probably the only team that Chelsea is sure to beat.
            We have a tough handful of upcoming games,none of which against top four teams.
            What do you think your manager needs to do to fix the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              What do you think your manager needs to do to fix the problem?
              Drop Rooney and move martial into the middle

Bring back Ashley young as the left winger

Change tactics and allow the creative players to play their natural game.

More crosses into the box. You just cannot escape playing in the English league without playing some version of English ball.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Drop Rooney and move martial into the middle

Bring back Ashley young as the left winger

Change tactics and allow the creative players to play their natural game.

More crosses into the box. You just cannot escape playing in the English league without playing some version of English ball.
                LOL! David Moyes will soon be out of a job!

Comment

I would keep Rooney but relieve him of the role of being our main striker.
                  Fellaini should be in the starting line-up.
                  Once again Darmian proved to be lacking,this time LvG saw a need to substitute him.Young was the only one on the bench that was ideal..,with Valencia being injured,seems Young will have to be fielded at right back for now.
                  LvG is under the illusion of one size fitting all,in some cases he has to be open-minded about tailoring his team to fit the occasion(just like it has been proven that Blind at central defense will not do against some opponents ,the German,Darmian etc will not cut it..).
                  If we do not find ways to increase our scoring chances,we will always struggle against EPL defenders, dreading the prospect of their team scoring.
                  Last edited by Rockman; November 1, 2015, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Yep,I will give him that,but in the end,clearly we have ourselves an upgrade in LvG.
                    Last edited by Rockman; November 1, 2015, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X