RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claffy & The Sidekick (Peter) ? Chelsea vs Pool ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It mussi did bun yuh when BR had the team within a whisker of the title?!

..and yes, he had Sturridge and Suarez both on fire...but the "rux" coudda mess dem up easy tuh
    Peter R

Comment

Mi or yuh,I'm flop..hehe...the anamoly,all he had to do was win and you and Claffy,would dance over my dead body ,but history is on the victors side,he lost and guess who is dancing.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So placing second is not "doing well" ? your words?? If Klopp places second this season will he have lost? or done well??
        Peter R

Comment

Re word your statement with the word anamoly,you and Claffy struggle to justify B.R nonsense,it can't be coincidence everyone is airing B.R dirty laundry. It can't be coincidence he was so divisive,It can't be coincidence Klopp beat Chelsea the 1st meeting in a Prem match,where BR failed over three seasons.

Anamoly?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Stop spin and answer MY questions!
            Peter R

Comment

I did but I will again,IfKlopp wins,places 1,2,3or 4th it will not be an anamoly.

Yuh see mi .

Comment

You have NOT answered the questions I asked...let me repeat them, and they are deliberately worded based on what your conclusion about BR was when he came second... you said "he lost". So my questions again are:
                If Klopp comes second:
                1. Will he have lost? or
                2. Will he have done well?

Thanks.. but if you choose, as you have been doing, to dance around the questions... no problem.
                Peter R

Comment

He lost because it was an anamoly, he needed that Title,or a cup to justify his madness,breathing room to push on with his learning curve.

Comment

You still have not answered my questions... but that is as they say: "Par for the course" and I should know better than to X-pect an honest and considered response from you. Carry on!
                    Peter R

Comment

Am I supposed to answer in a word? Is my answer dependent on your bias as per what is the correct answer?

Comment

It's ok. Don't stress yourself! I do understand that there are different standards of judgment for different managers.
                        Last edited by Peter R; October 31, 2015, 01:03 PM.
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Mi or yuh,I'm flop..hehe...the anamoly,all he had to do was win and you and Claffy,would dance over my dead body ,but history is on the victors side,he lost and guess who is dancing.
                          Fraud, if Rodgers flopped, LFC flopped. And you laugh? Dance? Great support. Dyam waggonist...get lost, you are a disgrace.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                          X