RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claffy & The Sidekick (Peter) ? Chelsea vs Pool ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claffy & The Sidekick (Peter) ? Chelsea vs Pool ?

Chelsea vs Pool ?

Do you see, Skertel and Sahko forging a top patnership in the future ? and do you see Alllen staying on the bench as long as Lucas plays,even if he is not a good attacker.....lol....Mi serious , you know its all most a 1 year since you made those comments below and a couple months

Sakho - Jeez louise...this bwoy...ahem, me cyan even begin fi tell you how much heart attack me get every time him touch the ball.

4. Lovren - big balla. No question he and Skrtel will forge a top partnership.

5. Allen - dive. But may not have gotten the foul called if he didn't. Still: Decent game, but Lucas will stay on the bench as long as this youth plays with attacking intent, even if he is not that good an attacker.(Claffy,2014)
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

1. Sakho quote says nothing.
    2. You (of ALL PEOPLE) should know all about making predictions that go bust!
    3. .... Lucas will stay on the bench AS LONG AS...etc.

NOW STOP WASTE PEOPLE TIME!!!
    Peter R

Comment

I can't agree with your dismissal of #1.
      Should the perceived clumsy appearance of Sakho becomes evident(problem-wise)in the execution of his duties then Paul's characterization..will be seen as a warning of things to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Should the perceived clumsy appearance of Sakho becomes evident(problem-wise)in the execution of his duties then Paul's characterization..will be seen as a warning of things to come.
        That's ridiculous. His clumsy appearance apparently has no adverse effect on his ability to execute effectively...doesn't mean I don't (or can't) get nervous. And if he makes a mistake, what would I say "he screwed up because he is awkard?" LOL!! Like I said, patently ridiculous conclusion.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Suh if Sakho looks clumsy and is actually found to be clumsy,you would not say,a loong time me a warn unuh?
          It has the significance of an omen!

Comment

1. Really, Claffy comes to a conclusion that he almonst had a heart attack in fact multiple and a more formidable partnership of Skertel with Lovren is a sound conclusion.This would entail Sahko being dispensed of and we are to believe that this should not be interpreted as being critical of his play ?

2. True about predictions, but you want to take into consideration calculated factors to come to a informed conclusion CC.

BR is out of his depth at pool
            He will never will anything at pool
            We are wide open at the back.
            He will be sacked in 6 games...he barely made it to 8 (X,2015)

3.So I take it , Allen not being able to tackle isnt one of the reasons ,Lucas is off the bench ? Are we to believe he wasnt being critical of Lucas play ?

You know the reason why I am doing this, to show to massive how biased and ridiculous Claffy is/was,it blinded his commonsense, that anything he says going forward about Klopp will most certainly make him look like a fool.

As I have stated, he will speak for me and so will Klopp.
            Last edited by Sir X; October 30, 2015, 01:29 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh if Sakho looks clumsy and is actually found to be clumsy,you would not say,a loong time me a warn unuh?
              It has the significance of an omen!
              That's your way of thinking, not mine. And as I said, ridiculous...history is replete with athletes who are unorthodox or have impediments, Beckenbauer had no left foot, Carlos Valderama was slow...doesn't mean they are not effective. It REALLY is not ROCKET SCIENCE.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You mention unorthodox and impediment but the examples you gave all have to do with impediments.
                So you are saying no one would expect Beckenbauer to score a spectacular goal with his nonexistent left foot or Valderama winning a 100 meter race,I guess you are saying no one but you(given for you it is always a life and death..)should expect Sakho's clumsy appearance to actually manifest(you would be utterly surprised if that occurred) itself in the execution of his duties.

It reminds of the lesson taught to Zeppo years ago by my teacher on the subject of can pigs really fly.

I am not the reason why it is now complicated,Paul Marin.

Comment

Oh, there he is. Fasssing in other peeeple bizniz as usual.

So Middlebrough give unu a busss asss daybeforeyessiday

I could not stap laughing. Where was the game played? At Boro?

Anyway, carry on Mass Rokky......
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

GREAT observations,now I will direct you analytical mind (it may serve you well in tackling the inferences I made in my response to your post in the thread thread below started by Lazie), to The Empire..teeth thread.

Comment

With respect to "1"... YOU put these two observations side by side and come up with that conclusion! Stop mek up stuff guy! THAT IS YOUR INTERPRETATION which is a complete fabrication of your own imagination... It's like me saying : When Messi dribble him always look like him goin lose de ball" (and evidence shows he doesn't) and at some other time saying: "Suarez and Neymar a mash it in front"..

By your analysis, I'm writing off Messi!! Well Xcuse me please??

2. Two are predictions and two are opinions/comments...stop try pad de "votes"...and one of those opinions can be debated...evidece suggests that LFC's problems were and are not at the back, but in goal production.

3. I already pointed out to you [...AS LONG AS...] you do understand what that means? So yes! anyone with any ability to reason will say "yes" to your question.

And if Paul is biased, it's against you probably who or what is he "biased" against? And stop lying on the man about Klopp... what was said negative about Klopp??? You are desperate to claim Klopp as your own..you, a man who migrated to Man City and now a coach reach who you like an you waan gwaan like seh a ongle you one have any appreciation for what Klopp might bring to LFC... ! :Kissteet:
                      Peter R

Comment

1* But you dont denigrate by dispensing Messi to the bench do you ?

Wrong again,it bigga dan dat ! Paul has to acknowledge the qualities of Klopp by admitting the mess he has to clean up,couldnt care less who claims Klopp,to me its all about xposing B.R by extension any support he has (Claffy) as a failure.

I am thrilled to point it out ,Yuh see mi ...hehe

Comment

You mention unorthodox and impediment but the examples you gave all have to do with impediments.
                          So you are saying no one would expect Beckenbauer to score a spectacular goal with his nonexistent left foot or Valderama winning a 100 meter race,I guess you are saying no one but you(given for you it is always a life and death..)should expect Sakho's clumsy appearance to actually manifest(you would be utterly surprised if that occurred) itself in the execution of his duties.

It reminds of the lesson taught to Zeppo years ago by my teacher on the subject of can pigs really fly.

I am not the reason why it is now complicated,Paul Marin.
                          Huh? Look - "awkward" doesn't mean ineffective. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            1* But you dont denigrate by dispensing Messi to the bench do you ?

Wrong again,it bigga dan dat ! Paul has to acknowledge the qualities of Klopp by admitting the mess he has to clean up,couldnt care less who claims Klopp,to me its all about xposing B.R by extension any support he has (Claffy) as a failure.

I am thrilled to point it out ,Yuh see mi ...hehe
                            Football is not without anomalies, not without surprises or roller coaster rides. You reduce all LFCs problems to the manager alone, but never give credit where due when a manager you have a problem with does well. You did it with Rodgers and you did it with Wenger. Because you see Klopp as "your guy" if he loses today, you are going to be as quiet as a mouse. If he wins, you are going to spew off at the mouth like a dyam vuvuzela. You go on like Klopp is your manager and BR is my manager. Fraud, KLOPP AND BR ARE BOTH MY MANAGERS! You only support the club when you think they will win...and you don't have enough intellectual capacity to be discerning about the club or team's problems. You are simplistic...if dem lose and you don't like the manager, then is the manager fault. Rafa has NEVER in your mind lost a game that was his fault, has he? LOL!

The second point is that you are obsessed with being "right" about Rodgers being a "rux" and you are too much of a coward to admit (despite CLEAR evidence to the contrary) that you are a wagon-hopping sunshiner. You are easy to figure out. Liverpool winning - you are red, Liverpool losing - you are blue, white, or some other colour. You were on the Rodgers wagon when you saw him coming close to the title, and just as quick to bring a pitch fork to him when he was down. That's not supporting your club.

You are a fraud. Now run away. Us real fans stay with our club come hell or high water, we support our managers, we support our players and we NEVER change our colours. You are not a real LFC fan. Stop kidding yourself.
                            Last edited by Paul Marin; October 31, 2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Manager does well,aahhhhh sahhhhhhh !....BR ...yuh see yuh prablem,why its so easy for me to put my heel on your kneck.

Comment

Working...
                              X