Mali U-7 side is a BBBIIIIGGG side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mali U-7 side is a BBBIIIIGGG side

What a wirl cup BOMBA Maiga scored against PRK!!!

You're probably right about that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I will be watching this rising power from here on out for the new 2 WCup cycles...

Well coached and very skillful/technical.

Comment

Mo,

you remember when we used to chat about Ronaldinho when Brazil lost to Japan in the final of the 1999 U-17 or U20 WCup?

Great place to scout out the future stars..

Mi like di yute Maiga...and the defender Dante. Also, the #18, Haidara who scored the bomber.

Comment

I remember.

From dem time deh some a dese teams should have taken it to the next level, but when some of them are actually at that next level already, in terms of their age...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

True dat...mek wi see dem age paper. Mali have some big gray back man pon dem U17 side like France did a fewe years ago in Mexico (2011?)

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              What a wirl cup BOMBA Maiga scored against PRK!!!
              They wasted nuff chances against Belgium - only game I saw them play - total domination but no purchase.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Haidara not Maiga.

Comment

Working...
                X