Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clayton Donaldson interview!

https://youtu.be/J29spesnrG4

Seems to be a real English Yardie, English accent barely overtaking a underlying Jamaica sound, I would say one of his parents has to be Jamaican, can't imagine this to be a grandparents thing which seems to be almost the new norm. Must say he sure looks to be a Strong supple looking athlete, I don't see a 31 yo body, he looks ready to run and Suarez hungry in front of goal!

Highlights
    https://youtu.be/1A_PLQ_cwss

I hope Orville Powell puts an end to this.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ha-ha, ub's are an absolute necessity for those with short term horizions, any newcomer will want quick wins and losses he only quick wins are ub40 supplemented squad we just don't have enough depth especially at certain positions. It will take twenty years to develop a fully capable local based squad in today's football world, no in today's Concacaf.

Comment

Yuh mek the Marley and us sin reference cloud yuh aural ability ... Nuh hear nutten other than MCE

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No man, Mce is pretty choppy and all over the place, the sound is much more smooth and regular with very little irregular variation like in Mce.

Comment

You got your wish, Stoni. Add this sno balla to the lot.

YAY!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hey reality is reality and our youth them nuh ready at all, dem nuh fit, weak discipline and them fraid and nervous when them get the chance, which is understandable since they rarely get the chance, but at least some are seeing game at club level versus Concacaf teams, as we just saw with Mobay, they can barely compete at home against an Mls reserve team!!! Is not me say so, that is actually what happen, so if we waan fi talk ball in our little brethrin and brethrin group as we have been doing now almost 20 years then we must have Snowballer until the local program is put in place, the truth is the admin of the football is too short term focused to make that happen so we are stuck until we by a lightning strike get visionary leader and I would say we have a better chance with that happening that at the political country level, but in the real world of chances that will be one million to one.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                Hey reality is reality and our youth them nuh ready at all, dem nuh fit, weak discipline and them fraid and nervous when them get the chance, which is understandable since they rarely get the chance, but at least some are seeing game at club level versus Concacaf teams, as we just saw with Mobay, they can barely compete at home against an Mls reserve team!!! Is not me say so, that is actually what happen, so if we waan fi talk ball in our little brethrin and brethrin group as we have been doing now almost 20 years then we must have Snowballer until the local program is put in place, the truth is the admin of the football is too short term focused to make that happen so we are stuck until we by a lightning strike get visionary leader and I would say we have a better chance with that happening that at the political country level, but in the real world of chances that will be one million to one.
                I didn't know we were sending the entire Mobay team to represent Jamaica in the WC qualifiers?!?!

Don't worry, the next JFF president going to fix it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X