Klopps 3rd game ,the Re education of Claffy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    Let us revisit your broken clock analogy,EXACTLY(please be specific) when was X right by default?
    Fi him clock is never right true the face get kickoff too much time...it is now unrecognizable. LOL!!! Sorry...but a chu.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

talk about "flip flop".. ayyy sah!
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        It took jinX 17 days after Rodgers first competitive debut to declare himself off the LFC bus and onto the City wagon! LOL! We hadn't even completed 3 premier league games. Then when him see seh LFC coulda win the tykle, (after a year an' mash a cuss off the manager) him run shub him big ***** back pon fi we ride. And of course, as soon as that happen...BRAPS! The wheel dem fly off! Him is a dyam jinX.

....and I proudly take full credit for boca cabra....
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          ....and I proudly take full credit for boca cabra....
          You are a feeble, wicked and incredibly sadistic person. Even a stray dog me wouldn't let dis bredda loose pon!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Compliments will get you everywhere. I feel honored.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
            X