Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopps 3rd game ,the Re education of Claffy

Klopps 3rd game ,the re education of Claffy

An unbalanced pool finding its feet ,almost culminating with a win over southhamptom.Bentke & Firmino back from injury have to be played into form.Klopp still has to find what formation and position best suits his players,that said you get the impression if this team had more time together a win would have been possible with a bit more luck.It was a positive game,I really cant be too harsh on the team,its just 3 games.That said,I have a problem when Claffy suggests that Klopp is getting the same results out of pool than B.R would have ,I question his motives,why would he take such a stand ,what would be his gain ?

My conclusion is that, its all about his ego of being right that B.R was just that inch away from success.I believe the record will show ,that its far from the truth and in his eagerness to prove his point ,he is looking ridiculous.

World class this simply means amongst the best in the world.Claffy has given this title to none other than Klopp.This basically implies that FSG doing the oppourtunitic thing of sacking Rodgers knew that B.R was not in that category.Yet we are being fed propoganda that Klopp suffers from the same problems at pool from his predecessor.He references injuries communication,strikers as issues that hinder Klopp success in his first three games to prove Klopp problems are of the same standard as his predecessor or the fault lies with FSG or anyone but B.R after speing 300 milion over 3 seasons a striker woulkd have saved B.R.We get comments like oppourtunistic as if ,LFC was heading in the right direction with 90 % of the fans disasstisfied,Anfield quiet and players dissatified ? Worse yet that oppourtunistic is a rash or dirty word given the context of B.R reign.

This conclusion is very misleading when you look at the fact that Klopp has 3 games ,2 weeks ,no player brought in via transfers,specifically strikers because Claffy persists that this more than anything was B.R downfall.Lets examine this !

B.R over three seasons,specifically strikers.
    Borini- 10 million
    Asapas- 7 million
    Lambert- 4.5 million
    Origi- 9.8 million
    Balotelli- 16 million

I wont mention Sturridge,Bentke and Ings, the latter because they are new and Sturridge because he is a proven 15 to 20 goal a season striker when healthy, 5 strikers ,thats 54 million total over three years to find that 20 goal a season striker.Especially when Claffy states he cant understand FSG sacking B.R after "backing him in the summer" with new players.

The bias comes out in bits and pieces when he states "I have no idea what their criteria were for keeping him/sacking him"(Claffy ,2015) in reference to Rodgers but "reaching top 4 though, is absolutely within his grasp despite all the injuries etc" in reference to a new found standard set by Claffy for Klopp.

If this isnt proof of bias I dont know what is ,or double talk(Talking out of both sides of your a$$) this is the level of discourse you have to deal with ,moving goal post,anastomosed points of reference to come to irrational conclusions that must be taken seriously or risk the wrath of infantile curses ,is this the hall mark of madness ?

LFC is playing with alot more balance with all its injuries,the first thing any unbiased observer will observe is the rock in the middle called Sakho and Lucas.This is a natural step in every development, the first thing you want to fix is your defence and build from their and this is exactly what Klopp has done by recalling Lucas and Sakho to their natural positions.Both malinged by B.R.The secound move is to build on it and here is LFC problem,and how Rodgers hand in handing Klopp an unbalanced club becomes evident,here is why FSG took the oppourtunistic initiative to sack B.R .

Klopp LFC lacks wingers, width players to feed the ball to his 20 goal a season striker Bentke .He chased away Sterling by playing him in 4 different positions with the ultimate blow being left back,after Sterling states he trains to play as a striker,Sterling form and confidence dived,like the whole team.The secound winger ,Markovic he loans to a team in Turkey,leaving LFC with one true winger Ibe.A young developing winger ?

These are moves only a rookie coach would make with the logical outcome being destabalization of the club.He didnt forsee injuries and a different tactical design for the season,God forbid he pushed Lucas through the door this summer,Klopps predicament would be worse off by Rodgers design.

Klopps cards were literally handed to him,3 days in. To say that Klopp is suffering from the same player problems as his predecessor is simplistic,idiotic and disingenious.Klopp didnt have 3 seasons,spend 300million or have the same communication issues like B.R,yet LFC looks like a better,more promising team, and even Claffy in his bouts of Lucidity credits FSG with being oppourtunistiuc to get Klopp the world class coach that has him dreaming top 4 despite injuries etc.That must be the bout of lucidity!

Klopp wasnt "backed in the summer",he was inserted in a depressed campaign.Klopp is in a new enviroment,Klopp has to get to know his players strengths and weaknesss,Klopp has to build a rapport with his players and links at the club ,Klopp has to implement a new football philosophy ,all that and more has to be done in this inherited unbalanced team ,in a shorter time of 3 seasons and 300 million and the thing is top 4 is the ambition, win lose or draw.

I hope that we can move on and support Klopp by giving him his due,recognise the position he is and what he has to work,its a different paradigm with parameters than B.R.Thats why a world class coach is needed.
    Last edited by Sir X; October 26, 2015, 10:51 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Butthole, I will do you the favour and ease off and dial down my response. Still such lengths of stupidity perpetrated upon the forum let alone mankind cannot go uncorrected. Sadly, all you have proven with your little D- essay is that you are incapable of thinking logically, of evolving, and of any kind of real critical analysis beyond a grade school level. You truly are challenged and should consider "trying out" for the Special Olympics. But as they say, hope dies last, so here goes:

1. I have a problem when Claffy suggests that Klopp is getting the same results out of pool than B.R would have
    This is where you show how poor your ability to read and comprehend is and how much of a demagogue you really are. You have already shown that you are fabricate data, but anyway, such is your m.o. Factually - what I did say, was: Changing the standard of play is only worth it if results improve. After 2 games, (and only one in the league), to answer that question would be ridiculously premature and naive.

2. its all about his ego of being right that B.R was just that inch away from success.I believe the record will show ,that its far from the truth and in his eagerness to prove his point ,he is looking ridiculous.
    Well, you got one part right - it is far from truth. Just because you bottle up your flatulence and magically transcribe it, doesn't make what you write "truth". Please, tell me where I said "BR was just that "inch" from success"? Another made up reference. What I believe I said, was something like he came within one slip from winning the league. Second, logically, how can you say "the record will show" that "BR was just an inch away from success [or not]" if he is no longer manager?

3. "FSG were opportunistic" in sacking B.R. -
    if you don't agree, that's absolutely okay, but Klopp said when he joined, we're only 4 points off 4th. After 8 games, reasonable people would recognise that by itself, league position could not have been the basis of BR's sacking.

4. "A striker would have saved B.R." -
    I said "saved BR?" - LOL!!! Fool, if you're going to make comments like this, at least make them accurately. Show me where I said "saved BR". Here, let me save you some time (Lord knows you must have spent a year and a dictionary to write that last post) and present FACT vs. FLATULENCE. Here's what I actually said: http://tinyurl.com/qjzd2ah

5. "double talk"/[double standard] -
    Again, you are showing your intellectually inferior ability to reason. Unfortunately, there are no known medications to help you. I have no double standard - I said - "reaching top 4 however, has never been at issue - that is not a milestone that any of our prior managers - KD, BR, Rafa, can blame on money." Said another way - there is no LFC manager in the premiership era that did not have the resources to reach top 4. That includes Rafa, KD, Klopp, Rodgers, Houllier, etc.

6. [Defending Klopp
    Your assessment of what Klopp has/doesn't have and the LFC players etc] - It is great that you go to such lengths to defend Klopp. True LFC fans don't need to justify support for their manager. Pretenders however, idol-worshipers, well those are of a different ilk. You speak of me being biased, then come with this? Man, don't mek me box off your hypocritical head. KLOPP IS MY BELOVED LFC'S MANAGER THEREFORE HE IS MY MANAGER. The demagogues like yourself can kiss my ass and take your teardown, sunshiner, wagon-hopping, style of "real fifth columnist" support elsewhere. NO PROPER FAN WOULD EVER JUMP FROM THEIR CLUB'S SHIP UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE BETWEEN US WHO PUBLICLY DECLARED ALLEGIANCE TO ANOTHER CLUB OTHER THAN LFC - HUG DAT UP DISGRACE. HUG IT UP!!! DON'T BOTHER COME BACK AND TRY GWAN LIKE SEY U SUPPORT LFC. MOVE YOU FLABA MOUT AN GWEY. YOU ARE A DISGRACE! THIS IS LFC SONG TO YOU: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wAJUNruNG8

Okay, now that is off my ches' bring your next line of stupidity. I am in a mood for an easy fight today. LOL!! Oh, and you have done nothing to change my opinion either - no double talk here:

[Opinion
    You are an idiot.
    Last edited by Paul Marin; October 27, 2015, 06:55 AM.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The favor is for yourself and the site, you have been caught flipping points in so much double talk, i take it you are a salad or tossing them is your forte.

Player Focus: Lucas Leiva shines in dynamic midfield role vs. Southampton
      Opinion 26 October, 2015
      ShareTweet
      One of many players thriving under new Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp, Lucas Leiva was the Reds’ star man in Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Southampton.

LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND - Sunday, October 25, 2015: Liverpool's Lucas Leiva during the Premier League match against Southampton at Anfield. (Pic by David Rawcliffe/Propaganda)

Throughout Brendan Rodgers‘ spell in charge of Liverpool, Lucas was an unappreciated peripheral figure, often battling back from the brink when the Ulsterman required a defensive-minded body in the midfield.

Under Klopp however, Lucas is emerging as a key figure, and this continued in Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Southampton at Anfield.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/10...s-southampton/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        The favor is for yourself and the site, you have been caught flipping points in so much double talk, i take it you are a salad or tossing them is your forte.
        Just because you don't have the intellectual nous to understand something doesn't make it double talk. Even so, I'd rather be guilty of "flipping points"than "flipping jerseys". You are a hypocritical two-faced clown, ah come show "support" ongly when it suit you. Move an' gweh...dyam jagabat! And by the way - your response shows that all the points you were making were b.s. and proves [again] that you are out of your depth. You make up lies and perpetrate them as gospel then have the balls to come and start to denigrate good upstanding people. If you're going to lie, at least be clever about it. A six year old can see through your thin veil of deception. Please stay at City and stop pretending to be a [real] LFC supporter.
        Last edited by Paul Marin; October 27, 2015, 08:03 AM.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Oye. Ok ok relax guys. We can always agree to disagree. Forum is suppose to be fun rum bar business. Keep it all in good spirits. We already have one Don1. We don't need two more to add to the chaos.

(Jokes D1...jus' jokes...lol... )
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I like the guy, believe me when i say that,he makes me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
              Oye. Ok ok relax guys. We can always agree to disagree. Forum is suppose to be fun rum bar business. Keep it all in good spirits. We already have one Don1. We don't need two more to add to the chaos.

(Jokes D1...jus' jokes...lol... )
              T.K. when summady start to denigrate my character and my beloved club, talking tripe and crap with no basis, me ago slap dem down. This clown has come on here and trying in vain to regain some sense of credibility when he has none left after cussing off our managers, hopping from LFC to other clubs (you just DO NOT DO THAT), and accusing our icons Gerrard and Carragher of clandestine behaviour. Are you kidding me!!??. Now him on here a defend Klopp an a gwan like any ah we ah tear down the manager. KLOPP IS MY MANAGER!!! Just like Rafa, KD, Houllier, Rodgers, Shankly, Paisley, etc. etc. ALL OF THEM - MY MANAGERS. ALL WORTHY OF RESPECT. It took jinX 17 days after Rodgers first competitive debut to declare himself off the LFC bus and onto the City wagon! LOL! We hadn't even completed 3 premier league games. Then when him see seh LFC coulda win the tykle, (after a year an' mash a cuss off the manager) him run shub him big ***** back pon fi we ride. And of course, as soon as that happen...BRAPS! The wheel dem fly off! Him is a dyam jinX.

Anyway de bredda desperate. He has resorted to lying, fabrication, obfuscation of fact, and hypocrisy...and then has the cojones to say I'm of that stripe! Dude, him nuh know who him a deal wid.

And I notice you been getting close an' touchy feely wid him...but ah nuh nutting...him nuh have no problem wearing this: http://tinyurl.com/pjsb2e6 mek sure yu buy a large fi him an a Xtra large one fi him mout'.

Last edited by Paul Marin; October 27, 2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                T.K. when summady start to denigrate my character and my beloved club, talking tripe and crap with no basis, me ago slap dem down.

You do a fine job of denigrating yuh self and the club, you dont need any help from me,kicking off your face isnt the same as slapping me down.But hey if you keep believing it ,one day it could be a reality,the problem is what happens when you wake up.

This clown has come on here and trying in vain to regain some sense of credibility when he has none left after cussing off our managers,

Correction:Manager -B.R, I support my club

hopping from club to club, and accusing our icons Gerrard and Carragher of clandestine behaviour. Are you kidding me!!??.

These two are not the club,but stewards with questionable behavior that should be held accountable,like anyone else, see your coach Rodgers

Now him on here a defend Klopp an a gwan like any ah we ah tear down the manager. KLOPP IS MY MANAGER!!! Just like Rafa, KD, Houllier, Rodgers, Shankly, Paisley, etc. etc. ALL OF THEM - MY MANAGERS. ALL WORTHY OF RESPECT.

You didnt show Rafa and K.D much respect when they got sacked did you ?

It took jinX 17 days after Rodgers first competitive debut to declare himself off the LFC bus and onto the City wagon! LOL! We hadn't even completed 3 premier league games.

Give me credit for reading the fraud ,you still havent read it, even after being sacked,B.R is a RUCKS

Then when him see seh LFC coulda win the tykle, (after a year an' mash a cuss off the manager) him run shub him big ***** back pon fi we ride. And of course, as soon as that happen...BRAPS! The wheel dem fly off! Him is a dyam jinX.

I merely gave him a mandate to prove himself,the pressure got to him and he failed, Xpected

Anyway de bredda desperate. He has resorted to lying, fabrication, obfuscation of fact, and hypocrisy...and then has the cojones to say I'm of that stripe! Dude, him nuh know who him a deal wid.

You need to support the above allegations with facts, see all my posts, i have Claffy in qoutations to support my points

And I notice you been getting close an' touchy feely wid him...but ah nuh nutting...him nuh have no problem wearing this: http://tinyurl.com/pjsb2e6 mek sure yu buy a large fi him an a Xtra large one fi him mout'.

No reply

Comment

To show you how this guy is totally lost:

Originally Posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  T.K. when summady start to denigrate my character and my beloved club, talking tripe and crap with no basis, me ago slap dem down.
                  You do a fine job of denigrating yuh self and the club, you dont need any help from me,kicking off your face isnt the same as slapping me down.But hey if you keep believing it ,one day it could be a reality,the problem is what happens when you wake up. Huh!!!??? This is too funny. I'm not the one that has jumped on and off the LFC bus like a whore on a Alaskan hockey team.

This clown has come on here and trying in vain to regain some sense of credibility when he has none left after cussing off our managers,
                  Correction:Manager -B.R, I support my club "hopping from club to club," Is that the support you speak of? Nice support there brother.

and accusing our icons Gerrard and Carragher of clandestine behaviour. Are you kidding me!!??.
                  [I]These two are not the club,but stewards with questionable behavior that should be held accountable,like anyone else, see your coach Rodgers [/IProof? Once again, flatulence speaks.

Now him on here a defend Klopp an a gwan like any ah we ah tear down the manager. KLOPP IS MY MANAGER!!! Just like Rafa, KD, Houllier, Rodgers, Shankly, Paisley, etc. etc. ALL OF THEM - MY MANAGERS. ALL WORTHY OF RESPECT.
                  You didnt show Rafa and K.D much respect when they got sacked did you ? Proof? I have never disrespected either one of them. I may not have agreed with them, but I never - ever - disrespected them. And if I did, I will hold up my hand and apologise. But...show me, enough of your bottled fart accusations.

It took jinX 17 days after Rodgers first competitive debut to declare himself off the LFC bus and onto the City wagon! LOL! We hadn't even completed 3 premier league games.
                  Give me credit for reading the fraud ,you still havent read it, even after being sacked,B.R is a RUCKS Was this "reading the fraud" too?? LOL!!! http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...kho#post460018

Then when him see seh LFC coulda win the tykle, (after a year an' mash a cuss off the manager) him run shub him big ***** back pon fi we ride. And of course, as soon as that happen...BRAPS! The wheel dem fly off! Him is a dyam jinX. I merely gave him a mandate to prove himself,the pressure got to him and he failed, Xpected LOL!!! Aren't you tired of making a fool of yourself? So if it was "Xpected" why did you jump back on the bus when we were headed to win the tykle? LOL!! Sheer genius.

Anyway de bredda desperate. He has resorted to lying, fabrication, obfuscation of fact, and hypocrisy...and then has the cojones to say I'm of that stripe! Dude, him nuh know who him a deal wid. You need to support the above allegations with facts, see all my posts, i have Claffy in qoutations to support my points Lawd my god Where do I start? At the Sex Shop? At me dissing Sakho? At me tearing down Lucas, KD, Rafa? Me saying a strker would have "SAVED" Rodgers? Jackass...go back to school, you didn't learn anything the first time. As I said, I KNOW seh you did buy cocoa-bread and patty wid you school book money...mussi deh so weh di flatulence a come fram.

Comment

This is deep,i have been conversing with a mad man all these years.What the hell was that.

Comment

How Much Time Will Klopp Need?
                      By Paul Tomkins, Free

Posted on October 26th, 2015
                      Posted by by Paul Tomkins
                      Comments
                      Tags

Don't want ads ? Subscribe to remove them. Only £3.50 a month.

By Paul Tomkins.

While Jürgen Klopp’s impact was clear against Spurs, the idea that he’d turn things around overnight was obviously ludicrous. Some kind of bounce might have been expected (although research suggests that the managerial bounce might not be as clear cut as previously believed).

Klopp’s appointment was incredibly exciting, and I, like many others, felt a massive surge of optimism, bordering on euphoria; but it wasn’t based on what might happen in the next few games. Or even the next few months. Yes, it would have been lovely to see him win his initial games, but here is a manager with a half-fit squad, and who has had zero say on the procurement of any of the players at his disposal.

http://tomkinstimes.com/2015/10/how-...ll-klopp-need/

Comment

This is deep,i have been conversing with a mad man all these years.What the hell was that.
                        Actually - it's not deep at all, not even close. But I guess when you have the intellectual capacity of gnat, even thimble with a centimeter of water must look like the Pacific ocean. Regardless, it is clear you simply don't have the academic ability to understand fact from fiction, substance from flatulence. Run back to your little hole and leave MY CLUB alone. Incidentally - how comes you ignoring this little gem? http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...kho#post460018 LOL!!! Klown!!!

Comment

This is where you are at your best...name calling,if you could comprehend the link,words such as getting comfortable would imply ,he was a work in process,that was trying to meet a certain X standard.... Hehe.

History will record he didn't meet it.

Comment

This is where you are at your best...name calling,if you could comprehend the link,words such as getting comfortable would imply ,he was a work in process,that was trying to meet a certain X standard.... Hehe.

History will record he didn't meet it.
                            I call it as I see it. You are not very bright. Very simple. Re-read my response to your diatribe and you might actually learn something. The fact remains that the record shows you to be charlatan, a demagogue and a fool. You jumped off the LFC wagon 17 days after Rodgers first Prem match, you jumped back on telling the forum that Rodgers was "tactically astute"... Klown - if you're going to be a wagon-hopping bozo, at least give reasons that don't make you look a fool.

Comment

Let us revisit your broken clock analogy,EXACTLY(please be specific) when was X right by default?
                              Last edited by Rockman; October 27, 2015, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X