Anybody see Karl? I guess reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see Karl? I guess reality

is setting in. Mi sorry fi the other Arsenal fans, but KArl? Yuh mek yuh bed.

Thierry Henry becomes the first player since the great Johan Cruyff to wear the number 14 shirt at Barcelona. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid and Barcelona are preparing the ground for bids for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas. (Daily Mirror)
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I understand they have admitted him into a twelve step program. He should be out in another week or so, sometimes allowed limited internet access.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers are with Karl at this time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What a rhatid if come next season the "big" side (Arsenal) a struggle fe avoid relegation..............lol ......what a bangarang!!!!!!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I wouldn't wish that still cause they are my next favourite side. That I would wish on Chel$ki though........struggling, but in the end staying up.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            is setting in. Mi sorry fi the other Arsenal fans, but KArl? Yuh mek yuh bed.

Thierry Henry becomes the first player since the great Johan Cruyff to wear the number 14 shirt at Barcelona. (Daily Mirror)

Real Madrid and Barcelona are preparing the ground for bids for Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas. (Daily Mirror)
            wah duh dem? dem waan tek di hen-tire team?

henry? Im caaan gwaane!
            ...but, Cese & van Persie and Arsene Wenger?

Leave us Wenger?

...an eh-maine mi affi fight badmine tuh? Emperor? Mex? ...an di res a di Big Sideee man dem - Help!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X