One a day, Dino Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank yuh!

Again, what kind of pictures does Dawkins have of Shafer why he gets 100 starts that have produced one wonder goal?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Just one season of snow will make him or break him!!! Send him guh Norway, if a Yardie can't make it in Scandinavia he won't make it anywhere. Scandinavian leagues one of the best environments for Yard ballers, countries are not massive,lots of English speakers in a totally different environment, lots of snow, will get lots of support if even somewhat good.

Comment

That wonder strike is life itself, that was the rope dragging our limp body from the water. Two game breather is all its worth now, we must find life through this next round.

Comment

You rough TK. No free passes from you.

Comment

while I want to agree with you about chances (use mattocks e.g.) you can see the contribution otherwise and so you know you can expect something. if the stage fright prevents him from showing what he can do at that stage then giving him as many chances could be counter productive.

mind you I am not saying that is the case as my information is rather limited, but certainly tht would not be an unreasonable rule.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I understand.

With all his qualities, Dino has hardly ever ended among the top goalscorers at the end of a season, usually because of injury, I believe. This season looks different.

He competed well on the bigger CONCACAF Champions League stage the other day, so he might be getting over his jitters. He's still a bit fragile, like Sturridge, but his scoring in recent times has been phenomenal! He deserves another run. A few of them!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
              X