Paul and Peter ,whats the biggest thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul and Peter ,whats the biggest thing

Klopp has done to change the standard of play at pool,not a trick question and not an antagonistic/ war question ,just your opinion.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Honestly, I don't know as I don't follow as closely as some do. But I will try to give an answer.

Psychologically, it would appear that just the change in coach has first, brought about renewed expectations AMONG the fans. I only saw the last fifteen minutes of his first match, and didn't see yesterday's. In the fifteen minutes I saw, he outwardly has a different approach to the players... more "touchy feely" than BR. Whether that's better might boil down to the individual player but it would indicate, IMO, that he is reaching out to the players in trying to build confidence.

That's about all I can surmise from what little I have observed. FYI, this is strictly my personal conclusion after seeing only fifteen minutes of play under Klopp. I could be way off base.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Klopp has done to change the standard of play at pool,not a trick question and not an antagonistic/ war question ,just your opinion.
      Changing the standard of play is only worth it if results improve. After 2 games, (and only one in the league), to answer that question would be ridiculously premature and naive as every managerial change without exception produces heightened effort from players.

As I implied before, had everything in the game on Thursday been EXACTLY the same in terms of personnel, tactics, substitutions, stats etc. etc., EXCEPT the manager was someone you despise (e.g. Rodgers, Hodgson, Wenger - pick your demon) you would have had all kinds of tripe to belch out. You are not objective, so your opinions carry no weight and your credibility is already zero having declared yourself a fan of the enemies - City, Chelsea etc. But, (as Jangle says), even a broken clock is right 2x a day, so the one an' two buckup that you might get every now and again puts wind beneath your wings to great comedic effect.

As for Klopp, leave the man alone to do his job. Judge him over a long haul and stop putting your goat mout pon him. We will see where we are in May as opposed to Christmas as he started the season late...but top 4 still has to be the minimum expectation. I am sure you will agree that passing judgment too soon doesn't make sense...even though you would not have afforded that courtesy to other managers you don't like. Now - please disappear. Tenk u.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I believe the biggest change i have seen to up the standard ,is playing players in their preferred position.Can midfield ,changes the whole dynamics of our midfield and of course the pressing.

Cant wait till sunday,Bentke or Sturry or both upfront should put 2 in.Its going to be tough,curious as to how he uses Firmino,if he uses him as i suspect to start in Coutinho place or sub at the opp time...murdddaaa.

Give him 6 to 12 games to see a difference ,i wouldnt be surprised if you see it sooner.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

O.K suh yuh exclude yuhself because the question is too hard for you.

Thanx for the effort.

Comment

I believe the biggest change i have seen to up the standard ,is playing players in their preferred position.Can midfield ,changes the whole dynamics of our midfield and of course the pressing.
            So who else besides Can was "playing in their preferred position" and wasn't before? What formation did he play in the Spurs game? Which one in the RK game? Was it the same?

===

If anything, one of the most "noticeable" tactical differences was with Clyne and Moreno playing much more high up the park. But this actually *could* be faulted in the RK game as leading to the goal as Clyne found himself wrong-sided by the goal scorer. I know you think that Klopp is "your coach" (he is mine, yours is Rafa or Pelligrini or Mourino - but scratch that last one, you surely would have jumped off that wagon based on their league position) and that Rodgers is "my coach", (he is not anymore) so you expect me to bring down Klopp like you did Rodgers. Far from. Klopp is MY TEAM's COACH, and so has my FULL BACKING. This is what REAL FANS do. Wagon hoppers look for some kind of man-god to fill the voids in their pathetic lives, and are the first to run when "seduced" by another team's exploits. Real fans stick it our. Klopp is a top coach who inherited a team suffering from an identity crisis due to lack of unity and alignment between players, manager, ownership, fans, and media that is further compounded (and we've seen in in the first two games managed by Herr Klopp) by an absense of on field leadership.

So let's get this straight, I am not picking sides with managers (you are) and am 10,000% behind my side, which means 10,000% behind Klopp, but as I said, you evaluate a coach over the long term, against tangible objectives, not based on one-one game on emotions berthed out of one's posterior (your specialty). My team's success will be heavily dependent on Klopp getting his midfielders on the score sheet, Sturridge being fit, and figuring out to put Firminho, Benteke, Coutinho, and Sturridge on the field at the same time. We will probably end up with a 4-4-2. We will see.

Cant wait till sunday,Bentke or Sturry or both upfront should put 2 in.Its going to be tough,curious as to how he uses Firmino,if he uses him as i suspect to start in Coutinho place or sub at the opp time...murdddaaa. Give him 6 to 12 games to see a difference ,i wouldnt be surprised if you see it sooner.
            Lawd...please...take this cursed goat mout' off my club!!! I am begging you!!! Jesus!!! Pllllllllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!! We are doomed Leave out the man nuh? What will you do if he takes 20 games? Run? LOL!! We've seen that show already. No...Disgrace...kindly flit away.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Welcome aboard Paul , i didnt need a dissertation of nonsense for you to beg your way back.

Welcome, now can you leggo B.R and the stupid emotional nonsensical stats .I will forgive you for backing a crosses that spent 300 mill and couldnt win didly squat, as I predicted ( who is the real jinx, I never backed him you did ) .Klopp will win more than B.R will in 3 years and it wont cost 300 million and your crosses, 5th columnist support wont stop him, because I am here to see to that.

Like I said moving Can to his preffered position and keeping players in said positions , goes along way.I adds to the balance of the team, easier for players to adapt.

Comment

Welcome aboard Paul , i didnt need a dissertation of nonsense for you to beg your way back.

Welcome, now can you leggo B.R and the stupid emotional nonsensical stats .I will forgive you for backing a crosses that spent 300 mill and couldnt win didly squat, as I predicted ( who is the real jinx, I never backed him you did ) .Klopp will win more than B.R will in 3 years and it wont cost 300 million and your crosses, 5th columnist support wont stop him, because I am here to see to that.

Like I said moving Can to his preffered position and keeping players in said positions , goes along way.I adds to the balance of the team, easier for players to adapt.
                Paul, You jumped to City????? Please, please say it ain't so!
                Peter R

Comment

O.K suh yuh exclude yuhself because the question is too hard for you.

Thanx for the effort.
                  No - because the question is too stupid.

Comment

Welcome aboard? LOL!!! Traitor, stop try to re-write history. Second, stop putting your expectations on the coach and blight him. You saying "X" will surely mean "Y". I will never forget how the team imploded after you shoub u way back pon fi we bus when it did look like we coulda win di tykle. And third, you didn't answer my questions:

Who else besides Can was "playing in their preferred position" and wasn't before? What formation did he play in the Spurs game? Which one in the RK game? Was it the same?

I don't expect you to try to apply your feeble football knowledge to try to respond. Not very hard to Xpose your obvious shortcomings.

Comment

Working...
                    X