I would like to tell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to tell

senor Dunga that Lucas Lima is better than Oscar. Limas is a straight copy of Leonardo. If Brasil can now find the copy of R9. It would be straight to the finals in 2018. Willian has improved; his work rate is awesome and he is dribbling more. Running at the heart of defenders.

Yes cause mi notice unnuh nah talk bout Brasil nuh more. Ah Brasil teach unnuh bout football.

Welcome back King Jawge! It's good to see you still kicking around breds. Even if you're still holding onto the hope that 1960's ancient Brazillian samba football can still work in today's game. You just can't let it go can you. You baby boomers I swear. Probably still watching games on black and white tv sets with the big antennas. Nuh true Jawge?
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

King Jawge ,easy nuh man ,Lucas nuh play inna Oscar position,he is a defensive midfielder,although to me he is that good to keep,Allen and whoever out of that position at pool.Brazil ave ample competition for that spot.But I believe he deserves to be looked at ,he is that good.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

King both are excellent players.

Lucas has seen better days.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

No TK you are the one that was missed Ah nealy pop up when ah read di above post. bout baby boomer LOL. What Brazil needs is their star calss creative players that's all.

Comment

The way Brasil play they should have defeated Chile. Oscar got two break aways at the top of the 18. Oscar hesitated and the quick defenders caught him. he did the exact thing in the venezuela game and Dunga brought in Leonardo/Lucas. Those goals are Brasil's bread and butter goals. Forget R9 and Romario because they would score those 9 out of ten times. Robinho and neymar would have fired a placement shot. Leonardo would play almost anywhere for Brasil watch what Lucas will do.

I'm so happy that Brasil is finding players that are copies of past players. This was once the norm for Brasil. You Now have Couthino and Lucas; I can't see much space for Oscar and his sub par game.

Comment

Who Oscar? Please. Let's talk about Willian; he has gained some confidence. He now dribbles at the heart of the opponent defence or maybe it was big phil telling him not to dribble? Aah sah

Comment

BTW the other day I was on here fighting to keep the Freddy dream alive, so yuh can gwaan talk.

Comment

Willian is in a class by himself.

Would love to see Paul Pogba and Willian play for ManCity .
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    No TK you are the one that was missed Ah nealy pop up when ah read di above post. bout baby boomer LOL. What Brazil needs is their star calss creative players that's all.
                    Lol....just harassing you man. You're not ready for The Pines yet. Though I hear they're holding a room for you just in case.

Brazil will be fine. Some cycles you just don't have the great talent like last world cup. Neymar was a man on his own. Even then they were still able to get to the semi's. Next time around I'm sure will be a stronger group. You kind of see the same with the US right now. Just a desert when it comes to that 23-26 age group. Not surprising as these are the age groups with the guys who failed to qualify for the fifa youth championships and olympics. Mexico went through the same garbage back in the mid 2000's when the US owned them. You just have to be able to deal with the ebbs and flows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      BTW the other day I was on here fighting to keep the Freddy dream alive, so yuh can gwaan talk.
                      Lawks man.....I saw he made a pretty decent assist the other day. Then I realized he was playing against the Little Sisters of the Poor and I had to reconsider. It's a shame he couldn't come back to MLS but unfortunately all reports point to him being a cancer in the locker room. Not the best to be when you're lazy to boot. Oh well. I hope he can at least enjoy the tail end of his career in NASL. Good spot for him.

Comment

He is NOT LAZY! When old age reach you everything slow down! That's just life! What the hell do you expect from a 65 year old?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yup even in the 60s Brasil dipped but came back 70, dipped in 74 came back 78 and 82 but didn't win anything. 94 through 2002 was one of their strongest run equal to Pele's 58- 60s tenure. Still big phil needs to xplain why he left Robinho and Dinho out of that squad.

Dunga is rebuilding and some quality is surfacing,so let's see.

Comment

Ah sah gwaan tek liberty wid Freddy. Unnuh nuh easy at all.

Comment

Yup for now. Can he keep for until 2018? I wouldn't call him star class for Brasil. If he keeps form for Russia then it's trouble for other teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X