• Show
Clear All

• MBUFC vs Arabe Unido (Panama) on Univision Deportes

22nd minute, 0-0 scoreline.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Man just dash whe in the 63rd minute
    Peter R

Comment

Second breakaway that he messed up. That's why he's a sub most of the time, I guess.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

An now the defence...argghh! awful goal to concede!
        Peter R

Comment

Well that's it! With 7 minutes to go and 2 down it's over!
          Peter R

Comment

A consolation goal! Can MB equalize in time added on?
            Peter R

Comment

Is whey dis game play mo? Fitness cause the second goal against Mobay the man juss run pass vevrybody and shoot. Notice number 7 hand pon him waist

Comment

Love the second goal. I call those goals bread and butter goals. When teams
                make mistake and give you these break aways the should be punished.

I watched Brasil vs Chile and Oscar had two such chances. He turned back into the defenders. Did the same thing against Venezuela. Ottey plays for MBU and is putting them away.Well Ottey he messed up on that cross after beating his man instead of crossing trying to beat another. Who will coach this out of our local players? The objective is to put the ball in the back of the net. Yuh know what Oscar might have done the same Lucas Limas is better than him.

Comment

Was played at the Mobay stadium.

Both teams probably fielded second string teams. For sure, Mobay did, with only Allan Ottey being an exception.

Good show, MBUFC. Take it up next year to another level.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wow! so a Mobay B team dat? Den is di A team did play DC United? Mobay ah gwaan wid tings. Nuff B team (as yuh say) did tiad bad though.

Comment

No Jacko in goal, no Dino Williams, no Omar Gordon, no Woozy, no McBayne, no Cordell Simpson. I understand some of them were injured. Would they have played? I dunno.
                      Last edited by Mosiah; October 22, 2015, 11:10 PM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay, point taken. The B team put too much touches on the ball though especially in the last four mins. They can win the ball with a pass, you know? they can also move the ball about quicker with one touch. Could have tied it up but that would take excellent passing ability. I tuned in the 70s which I think was a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          Okay, point taken. The B team put too much touches on the ball though especially in the last four mins. They can win the ball with a pass, you know? they can also move the ball about quicker with one touch. Could have tied it up but that would take excellent passing ability. I tuned in the 70s which I think was a good time
                          Oh, Ladale Richie was also absent!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What busy trying to lose weight? Is joke mi mekking. Tk mek mi feel like stand up comedy dis mawning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              What busy trying to lose weight? Is joke mi mekking. Tk mek mi feel like stand up comedy dis mawning.
                              No you are not blaming that on me. lol.
                              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
                              X