This weekend's fixtures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weekend's fixtures...

Okay, big clash between to big rivals that for decades has seen one dominating the other. More titles, bigger fan base, etc. etc., but this season, all seems to be more even than things have been in the past. While I have my reservations, my money is on the underdog, but the bookies have gone with the more predictable choice. Still, I am putting a fiver down on the underdog - WH 1 - 0 Chelsea. Elsewhere, there are some other games, but other than the LFC v. Southampton game, none that are really making noise about. I hear there is a derby between two dibby dibby teams, cyan rememba, but it matters not. As for the Mighty Reds, nothing less than a win will do. We went with a strong lineup for the Europa league game today (tied 1-1 as I write this) so I hope the lads will be rested enough for Sunday.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Yeah known hater, yuh lickle Chelsea WH skit achieved its objectives,that was VERY cruel of you but given that you are a fan of Pool, I realize your urgent need to have fun(really stop de non stop mourning)each and every time that opportunity..
    Knock yourself out(stand in front of a bus).
    Last edited by Rockman; October 22, 2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      Yeah known hater, yuh lickle Chelsea WH skit achieved its objectives,that was VERY cruel of you but given that you are a fan of Pool, I realize your urgent need to have fun(really stop de non stop mourning)each and every time that opportunity..
      Knock yourself out(stand in front of a bus).
      Hate? That's such a *strong* word...is it worse than despise? Detest maybe? Eschew? How about "CYAN TAN DEM!!!" And what? You want Chelsea to beat WHU? Hmmm...
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

But dat is it,ongle you and your kind are interested in the proxy wars of 10th and 11th placed teams,games potentially revealing who will win it all ,will be playing this weekend,Arsenal has a game and so too Man U!

Comment

But dat is it,ongle you and your kind are interested in the proxy wars of 10th and 11th placed teams,games potentially revealing who will win it all ,will be playing this weekend,Arsenal has a game and so too Man U!
          So Rockman - was I wrong about my prediction?

Comment

Yes fi true,dat caught me by surprise.
            Yuh know it was recently I read a post referencing the broken clock adage.
            Tan deh,Chelsea was in a position that made Pool uncomfortable,you wished(the results) it into existence.
            Last edited by Rockman; October 24, 2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Actually I can understand if would have preferred a Chelsea win over WH, given the positions on the table of these two teams. A draw would also have suited you.

Ideal results tomorrow from LFC point of view, IMO, is a draw with the Menchester (is that the plural of Manchester?), between Sunderland and Newcastle I would like to see Sunderland prevail, and a Bournemouth win over Spurs would be nice.

LFC has to win, the new coach needs to be properly welcomed!
              Peter R

Comment

Yes fi true,dat caught me by surprise.
                Yuh know it was recently I read a post referencing the broken clock adage.
                Tan deh,Chelsea was in a position that made Pool uncomfortable,you wished(the results) it into existence.
                Yes my bredrin. But that "broken clock" you speak of is not applicable here. I predicted your team getting spanked by Arsenal as well, just as I am predicting another loss for you tomorrow but only if Silva and Aguero are in the game.

The reason I figured Chelsea would lose was because the WH club is much better than people realise and because Chelsea is suffering from a bigger crisis than I think the club want to let on. It is not just a Mourinho problem (easy to blame the manager), but a serious on-field and owner/manager rift crisis. In today's game, only Willian looked like he wanted to win. It is really friggin unfortunate, but their game against LFC next weekend will get their blood boiling. For my manager, an LFC win will not only cement Klopp's status, but doom Mourinho to oblivion...deifying Klopp at Anfield forever!
                Last edited by Paul Marin; October 24, 2015, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Pool slippng into the coveted top four likely will be at the expense of the team finishing fifth (we are not your problem),and the lead between first place and your team remains the same under your preferred outcome and mine,entertain a Man U victory!

Comment

Those two bastards probably will be on the bench in an attempt by Pelegrini to try to intimidate my team,caan tell what to expect from dem coaches that are willing to try anything to get an edge.
                    It is unfortunate that you were seduced by City resulting in your making the wrong call,our victory tomorrow will attest to that.

Comment

And if course that is if Agruero and Silva are fielded.

Comment

Those two bastards probably will be on the bench in an attempt by Pelegrini to try to intimidate my team,caan tell what to expect from dem coaches that are willing to try anything to get an edge.
                        It is unfortunate that you were seduced by City resulting in your making the wrong call,our victory tomorrow will attest to that.
                        Hol' it down! Hol' it down! You have a case of mistaken identity!!! It is YOUR bredrin X that was seduced by City, not me. I just think they're going to win. That's all.

See proof here: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ool#post378365

Comment

Well it was a loss of two points,now I suspect you of having goat mouth.

Comment

Working...
                          X