• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warmmup game for sunday...

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    You, BT and X mussi was a fret. Sevilla vex mi, dem was supposed to shut down debruyne after they give him "nuff" chance fi score. KMT. Dem need a new manager! Me know a good one a look fi werk
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

That is the right spirit,or was that something Crystal told you?
      Maybe you are simplistic in that you latch on to both games in question being away games for your fly by night team,you can lose to Bayern and still qualify,when you lose on Sunday you will no longer be leading the tables,you will likely be in third place.
      It is not that complicated,and after all,I am sure you will,l again find some nondescript team tio score six on hopefully providing you with the typical fix,jus mek sure yuh survive de ordeal.

Comment

Sorry Paul Marin,I intended to post directly under HL's..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Sorry Paul Marin,I intended to post directly under HL's..
          No need to apologise. But tenk u! Mi know that once you said the word "crystal" it was HL u were dealin wid! I thought crystal did bruck, or him did sell it back to miss cleo?
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

After she did leff HL and run go in the arms of Gamma, him break har and send har back to the loser.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you done you laps them yet? LOL!!!
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL, Brickie is everything good come Sunday.I see the manager

Not too keen on Kompany wearing the arm band yesterday.
                Blatantly took it off Kompany arm to give back to Toure...Wow..not nice...coach not nice.
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Das why him a try the fitness thing now? Bout him a get ready fi game. Him better mind him pull a muscle. LOL!!!
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes. Crystal said her X did not treat her well. She said at one stage he bax her in her face.

Let me hasten to say Crystal (apart form making accurate predictions like the City win last evening)...is not the most truthful individual.

HL

Comment

You are reading too much into this PeeJay.

You guys are sooo excitable! You hang around Jangle and Rockman tooo much!! Both guys can't hold their water

HL

Comment

Let me hasten to say Crystal (apart form making accurate predictions like the City win last evening)...is not the most truthful individual.

you find her out. LOL!!!!

Comment

For me it is psychological,will hold it until seeing City,oops make that Manchester urinal.
                          Last edited by Rockman; October 22, 2015, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X