Alexis? Walcott?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexis? Walcott?

The point made when the opposition is weak: Do not dwell on the ball or go for own shot when TEAMMATE(S) better placed.

Alexis:
    Gave=made 2 great goalscoring chances for Bayern by sitting on the ball = bruks and give-a-way!

...but that is one-half of the story. The other half is if he had released the ball earlier it would have been his (...and our GUNNERS) retaining possession and would have been on attack.

Walcott on one occasion Nuer is pulled towards him...a roll(ing) of the ball across goal? Tap-in for TEAMmate. That at this 70th minute has his and our GUNNERS at 0 - 0.

Those are reasons why you do the 'right things' against TEAMs where nonsense plays and a win is even then still achieved. Yes, against poor opposition one must still play with eye on vastly superior opponent.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Only dem alone gave away the ball??? Everybody else a play TEAM right?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That is your non....
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

maximum points now available is 9. in that case 12 would see us through. would 10 points get us through?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Can an Arsenal Fan explaIN THE LOGICS OF WALCOTT'S

CONTINUOUS FEEBLE ATTEMPTS AT GOAL. Why can't striker Walcott not stay around and practice how to shoot at goal with power....Then teach Ozil the same both these players have great techniques but feeble shots around the 18 yard box.
          As a matter of fact since the young Brazilian left arsenal has no player that can shoot with power outside the 18 than Sanchez.
          On another note Sanchez need to rest up on the weekend.I believe if Ozil plays defense as he did against Bayern, Sanchez can take a break...What say u...gooners
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Cazorla has a wicked shot too....with either foot at that

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

agree with you on Carzola having a wicked shot..I am

just amazed at Walcott's insistence on shooting at goal with little or no power. It is as if he is just hoping to score. Moreover, as I pointed out before legs strength and shooting just requires a few extra sessions of practice.
              Last edited by PeeJay; October 22, 2015, 08:55 AM.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

its less leg strength and more technique. he is focusing too much on being fast and not positioning himself or does not have the technique to shoot with power especially while on the run

Comment

technique. He is not a natural forward and is more of a winger. He can play the forward position but I don't think he has developed that technique as you can get away with having more space, running and shooting on the wing but inside your space is limited and requires more reflex.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

squaring the ball is about touch and placing the right weight on the ball rather than power...

Comment

Mi bwoy Ozil a gwaan good, Ah have a feeling dat Arsenal will win di league dis season.

Comment

mi know you woulda like Ozil, a dem move deh you use to try pull pan big man back inna di days.

Comment

Working...
                        X