No announcement yet.

Let the stupidity begin...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you read , naaah comprehend ,yuh will see the science.IM GET KNOCK OUTTA EVERY CUP COMPETITION , SUH IM PREM FORM LOOK DECENT.

Sad
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

dear god...!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you can try explain that away but you can't change that record, no matter how hard you try. LOL!!!.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why on Gods earth would I want to explain that record away.That should be put on a poster on every LFC fan,player ,administrator forehead, to remind them.

NEVA AGAIN !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Why on Gods earth would I want to explain that record away.That should be put on a poster on every LFC fan,player ,administrator forehead, to remind them.

NEVA AGAIN !
            Why do you concern yourself with things in MY CLUB? Why don't you worry about your team's champions league game today against Sevilla? Or is it your game agains PSG? Wait...or did your team play yesterday? And the only "NEVA AGAIN" is the LFC faithful acknowledging you as a fellow red. Ain't gonna happen. LOL!!! Thank God!!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

NEVA AGAIN !
              I told you to worry about your game against Sevilla. But no - did you listen?

City 0 - 1 Sevilla 30'
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

All ah does not IN ANY WAY impugn the fact that the LFC keeper has had more clean sheets in the calendar year than any other EPL matches.

For ease of stats try this: EPL games played in 2015 = 28 matches
                Clean Sheets = 12 with BR 13 total
                Percentage of clean sheets = 12/28
                = 43% with BR 46% overall

Or if you prefer:
                http://www.statbunker.com/competitio...ts?comp_id=481

if I were to buy your totally arbitrary marking scheme Mignolet is a real rucks with no defense... look like plenty EPL team a underperform.

Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  All ah does not IN ANY WAY impugn the fact that the LFC keeper has had more clean sheets in the calendar year than any other EPL matches.

For ease of stats try this: EPL games played in 2015 = 28 matches
                  Clean Sheets = 12 with BR 13 total
                  Percentage of clean sheets = 12/28
                  = 43% with BR 46% overall

Or if you prefer:
                  http://www.statbunker.com/competitio...ts?comp_id=481

if I were to buy your totally arbitrary marking scheme Mignolet is a real rucks with no defense... look like plenty EPL team a underperform.

Peter! How dare you!? You mean you are actually going to let facts get in the way of their "sound" arguments? What is wrong with you?

Comment

I see your errors ,but before I point them out ,I have to ask and its a serious question,did you two graduate from Johnnys economics tutoring class with honors ?

Here is the thing, you use an EPL stat for the 2014/15 season to get your 37.14 % ,you excluded the cup competitions .If you added the knockout cups the % would drop,wouldnt it ?.These stats you presented did it end at the 2014/15 seasons or does it include this current 15/16 th season ? I just want you to note that you have moved the goal post from the begining of 2015, to a EPL season.You did say the BPL calendar year 2015 ( I will forgive that slip as a typo,but you still have unanswered questions ) ? I will also note that my calculations factored in all games not excluding cups.....(Foggy )

Now onto claffy ( 13 clean sheets from may ). LFC played 14 games from May until the sacking of Rodgers,where did that 13 come from ? Which means LFC would have a 92 % clean sheet record conceeding 8 % .Thats a damm good % record.The problem is Claffy has no stats to back this up ?

Given all that we have presented ,specifically you and Claffy.The exclusion of the knockoutcups by you ,the unverifiable data of 13 clean cheets(92%) from May presented by Claffy, to come up with this impressive record by Rodgers, to imply LFC didnt have a defensive problem ,could you two be wrong ?

Juss asking ?

Dis bredda is an accountant,he says you made sound arguements,no doubt he believes his was just as sound..lol
                    Last edited by Sir X; October 21, 2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

X,

I am NOW beginning to believe Paul... I used to have my doubts, but they are quickly dissipating... You do NOT read with comprehension.

I CLEARLY stated the periods that I was covering... THE CALENDAR YEAR 2015 as well as the COMPETITION that the stats are being applied to,. i.e.the EPL

I then also linked the 2014/2015 stats to enlighten you on my club's performance in the last EPL season...

I also said pointed out in a prior post that Paul said "May", and you and I both know that was a typo or error, or whatever you want to call it.

The stats with LFC's EPL or BPL if you prefer are there for all to see.

If you want to hunt other stats or whatever, go ahead... ah your prerogative dat... BUT you cannot deny the club's DEFENSIVE performance in the League!!!

The stats clearly indicate a goal scoring deficiency as being more problematic than defense.

I NOW understand more and more why you could never be a LFC fan and what Paul is saying about you... you would in the face of CLEAR EVIDENCE, try to put down our DEFENSIVE achievement, to go hunt down evidence to counter what is there for all to see.
                      Last edited by Peter R; October 21, 2015, 06:44 PM.
                      Peter R

Comment

Consider two scenarios,both ending with clean sheets:
                        Migolet faced countless shots
                        He faced very little shots.

Also,why ignore other competitions(can the same statement be said if those competitions figured..) in order to say Pool's defense is the lesser of its problems,wouldn't a better defense be needed in order to have better results in those competitions?
                        Remember,the argument is defense and not specific to keepers.
                        Last edited by Rockman; October 21, 2015, 08:08 PM.

Comment

1st a calendar year runs from the 1st of Jan to Dec 31st,2nd you cite the EPL season of 2014/15.

I believe I have all right to seek clarification as to your time frame,its foggy!

The question still stands excluding knock out cups ,it would give the defence under BR a skewy favourable view.

So would calculating half of the 2014/15 season.

You are trying to be deceptive or ignorant,this is what happens when Claffy explodes with diarrhea ,your diapers can't hold it and you get yourself soiled in trying to clean it up.

I wouldn't put it pass Claffy as meaning 13 clean sheets,he has shown in the past he is ignorant of all things football.

To reiterate a calendar year runs from the 1st of Jan to Dec the 31st what time frame did you use to calculate stats from the 14/15season ?

If it is like I assume from Jan to May LFC ended with a buss ass from Stoke

Comment

X,

I cited BOTH ... why? because the calendar year stat was what was first reported and WHY can't anyone cite that?

And THEN for good measure I cited the season stat ...

My God! Paul IS RIGHT!
                            Peter R

Comment

Rockman,

I cited results in the EPL because that is the most critical competition we play in. If anyone wants to dig up stats on overall, no problem, but it is patently MISLEADING and frankly lazy and incomplete to cite the overall LFC's stats and then ARBITRARILY as far as I can tell, saying that X% by LFC is not good enough!

Where does that X% come from? If your buddy X wants to be comprehensive, cite the similar stats for ALL clubs and see how LFC stacks up against others. I don't have time for that.

And I don't care about few shots or many shots... over a season OR a calendar year a certain amount of shots will be taken... few shots can mean the defence was EXCELLENT, or the ATTACK was atrocious and vice versa for many shots... the point is that I am going with the results as as reported... Mignolet had 13 CLEAN SHEETS in calendar year 2015 and his clean sheet percentage in 2014/2015 was 37% or second best in the league...If you and X have a problem wid dem stats, unuh cyan keep dig ... nuff nuff stats out deh! Me, I gone, don' have much more time for this tonight.
                              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                                Rockman,

I cited results in the EPL because that is the most critical competition we play in. If anyone wants to dig up stats on overall, no problem, but it is patently MISLEADING and frankly lazy and incomplete to cite the overall LFC's stats and then ARBITRARILY as far as I can tell, saying that X% by LFC is not good enough!

Where does that X% come from? If your buddy X wants to be comprehensive, cite the similar stats for ALL clubs and see how LFC stacks up against others. I don't have time for that.

And I don't care about few shots or many shots... over a season OR a calendar year a certain amount of shots will be taken... few shots can mean the defence was EXCELLENT, or the ATTACK was atrocious and vice versa for many shots... the point is that I am going with the results as as reported... Mignolet had 13 CLEAN SHEETS in calendar year 2015 and his clean sheet percentage in 2014/2015 was 37% or second best in the league...If you and X have a problem wid dem stats, unuh cyan keep dig ... nuff nuff stats out deh! Me, I gone, don' have much more time for this tonight.
                                I don't think there has been a more aptly titled post in the history of the forum, no? I mean "Let the stupidity begin?" LOL!!! Too bad we can't get "the stupidity to stop!" The problem Xlax has is that he takes a position and does not let logic, common sense or facts get in his way regardless of how ignorant it xposes him to be (and how sadly pathetic is his knowledge of football). Citing league stats separately from cup stats is a standard approach by anyone who knows anything about the game - xlax still doesn't get that - he still considers Martinez a great manager for winning the FA Cup while getting Wigan relegated! Gotta love Martinez stats that season!! LOL! Wooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X