Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the stupidity begin...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Aidy-Ward.html

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Keeping BR for that long was not without consequence,Sterling (according his authorized agent )would have been pleased with working for Klopp.
    If we are going to highlight the loss of Suarez as an excuse for perceived shortfalls of BR then can we acknowledge that depriving Pool of Sterling compounded matters for the new coach.
    It probably was never a question of should Pool get rid of BR(X wanted immediate actions and you werr okay with waiting for the decision to do so by the owners),the sticking question was when,and apparently time was indeed of the essence.

Comment

Good question Rock , when ?

* Sex Shop
      * Frigged up transfers
      * Irrational tactics
      * Poor man mangement
      * Split the fan base

Have I missed anything ? BTW Aidy isnt the only one who said he frigged up the Sterling deal.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Keeping BR for that long was not without consequence,Sterling (according his authorized agent )would have been pleased with working for Klopp.
        If we are going to highlight the loss of Suarez as an excuse for perceived shortfalls of BR then can we acknowledge that depriving Pool of Sterling compounded matters for the new coach.
        It probably was never a question of should Pool get rid of BR(X wanted immediate actions and you werr okay with waiting for the decision to do so by the owners),the sticking question was when,and apparently time was indeed of the essence.
        Rocky, I don't disagree with the owners sacking Rodgers as they are the owners, and it is their club. I have no idea what their criteria were for keeping him/sacking him, but after not letting him go in May, and giving him further backing in summer, it is pretty clear that they were only being opportunistic. My *guess* is that had Klopp been "available" and not declaring himself on sabbatical in May, they would have made the change then.

That said, who is making the loss of Suarez an "excuse for perceived shortfalls" of BR? If you are referencing my opinion that the club's decision not to replace Suarez was in some way tied to BR's shortfalls, that is conjecture of X-ian proportions. Did the "shortfalls" exist when BR had Suarez in the squad? If your answer is "Yes" then logic dictates that the manager is not material to the performance the team had coming second. So give the manager no credit for good performance, and blame for bad performance - right?

Personally, I don't attribute the problems the team had to the manager alone, it goes much deeper than that. FSG and the players also have to shoulder blame if it is true that FSG are dictating transfers through their committee.

As for the players. I said on the Spurs v. LFC game, 13 clean sheets since May for the keeper and 6th best goals against so far this season shows that the defense is not as bad as people make it out to be...but the attack is pitiful, we are ranked 18th in overall goals scored so far this season and only 48 goals produced last season down from 101. But hey, I'm sure a Suarez replacement would have had little impact.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Good question Rock , when ?

* Sex Shop
          * Frigged up transfers
          * Irrational tactics
          * Poor man mangement
          * Split the fan base

Have I missed anything ? BTW Aidy isnt the only one who said he frigged up the Sterling deal.
          And so it begins...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Rocky, I don't disagree with the owners sacking Rodgers as they are the owners, and it is their club.

Right and wrong ,agreed he should be sacked but it is for obvious failings and the club isnt theirs -its everyone who has an interest in it moving forward.Fans-administrators(owners,managers,players, down to boot cleaners)

I have no idea what their criteria were for keeping him/sacking him, but after not letting him go in May, and giving him further backing in summer, it is pretty clear that they were only being opportunistic.

So you admit you are a clown , after fans hijacked his wife (Werner) twitter account and all the other owners .Flew a banner stating BR out - Rafa in , started booing, cancelled membership, attendance dropped you have no idea what the criteria was for keeping him - BUT YOU BACKED HIM ? to do what ?

My *guess* is that had Klopp been "available" and not declaring himself on sabbatical in May, they would have made the change then. That said, who is making the loss of Suarez an "excuse for perceived shortfalls" of BR? If you are referencing my opinion that the club's decision not to replace Suarez was in some way tied to BR's shortfalls, that is conjecture of X-ian proportions.

Is that so , so why call for a 20 goal a season striker after the loss of Saurez ?

Did the "shortfalls" exist when BR had Suarez in the squad? If your answer is "Yes" then logic dictates that the manager is not material to the performance the team had coming second. So give the manager no credit for good performance, and blame for bad performance - right?

This was an anamoly after spending 300 million, dropping out of every knockout competition - FA Cup,C.L, League cup before christmas every season, it can only be seen as such the stats dont lie

Personally, I don't attribute the problems the team had to the manager alone, it goes much deeper than that. FSG and the players also have to shoulder blame if it is true that FSG are dictating transfers through their committee.

Double talk the word (If) throw all your insinuations of FSG dictating transfers out the window to be speculative ! especially when it came out, he didnt want the transfers that saved his job for so long.A stat was done on a LFC website that showed the players Rodgers brought in had a 8% success rate, compared to all other previous LFC managers who hovered @ 50 %.Thats how poor he was

As for the players. I said on the Spurs v. LFC game, 13 clean sheets since May for the keeper and 6th best goals against so far this season shows that the defense is not as bad as people make it out to be

That depends on what you call clean sheet and this is your problem, yuh nuh know ball , or yuh guh some sorta Hodgson/BR skool.A clean sheet is classified as not conceeding a goal.The spurs game was the 1st in 8 games.CC Klop 4 : 17 on clean sheets post SPurs interview.HE WAS SHOCKED

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/10...ss-conference/

...but the attack is pitiful, we are ranked 18th in overall goals scored so far this season and only 48 goals produced last season down from 101. But hey, I'm sure a Suarez replacement would have had little impact.

Yuh damm right the 20 goal striker would suffer under BR coaching skills, like you are suffering under my knit picking analysis of your mixing sense wid nonesense.
            Last edited by Sir X; October 20, 2015, 01:04 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mignolet has had 13 clean sheets in the BPL in calendar year 2015. Paul said since May... i haven't checked but that is probably not right. It is in the calendar year, so apart from Klopp's debut match twelve would have been with the prior coach.

I don't have time to go through your post but that one struck my eye, that you appear to be disputing Mignolet's clean sheet record this year.

The point being made is that the defense is not the big issue it's the attack.

That is why, if tabloids are to be believed that, even the new God on the block is pursuing the following:
              http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/19/liverp...eport-5446625/

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/19/liverp...eport-5447307/

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/20/liverp...eport-5451982/

So while Klopp may be the man to get more out of less, it would seem, if we believe these reports, that he has to be also realistic about the team as it is. Yeah, we can now blame BR for that if it tickles your pickle, the bigger picture is fans of the club, at least this one, would like to get on with the business of supporting the club in its current struggle, and not have to constantly be looking back at the man who give you bun!

You fin' out seh yuh gyal did guh a Melwood?!? Sex Shop mi seh!! LOL
              Last edited by Peter R; October 20, 2015, 08:50 PM.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                And so it begins...
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post

Yuh damm right the 20 goal striker would suffer under BR coaching skills, like you are suffering under my knit picking analysis of your mixing sense wid nonesense.
                  Suffer under BR like Suarez did? LOL!!! But hey, don't let facts get in your way. Just one question: Why do you insist on showing the world that you are capable of even more stupidity than you demonstrate day in day out, mixing your nonsense with even more nonsense? LOL!! Too funny.

Comment

Paul,

X doesn't even read the links he posts (with discernment)... LOL
                    Peter R

Comment

How can you acknowledge that Pool's primary problem appears to be lack of offense yet there is nothing to indicate that you bemoan the loss of a worthy attacking player(forward)the calibre of Sterling?
                      Sterling opinion of BR has merits,Pool found him to be lacking too.
                      One could have opted to say maybe Klopp will get more out of the same..but it is really a question of getting more out of less given Sterling departure.

Comment

Forgive them father they know not what they have done.

It’s not about disputing Mignolet clean sheet but putting it in context .A clean sheet has to be looked at in terms of consistency and that can only be assessed based on games played.

LFC under Rodgers from 2015 until the time he was sacked played 42 games and had 16 clean sheets.Thats 38.09 % of games played, that is indicative of a defensive problem, 61.91% of LFC games under Rodgers conceded goals.

From May to the date of Rodgers sacking 14 games were played and 4 clean sheets were recorded.Thats 28 % which means 72 % of his games, Rodgers LFC conceded goals.This also is indicative of a defensive problem.

The Myth of Suarez under Rodgers and he did suffer, he lacked C.L football which he would never achieve consistently under Rodgers, that’s why he left!

Before LFC Rodgers, Suarez

*Arrived in 2011 in Feb and helped LFC from 12th to 6th under K.D

*2011- 2012 Season he won the league cup and went to a FA CUP Final under K.D

*2011 Copa America Player of the tournament ,but even before that he took Uruguay to a World Cup quarter final against Ghana in 2010.Before arriving at pool under Van Basten and Martin JoL at Ajax he scored 159 goals in 111 appearances.

This myth that BR took Suarez and made him into the assassin he is ,is only believed by those who are under the illusion LFC didn’t have a defensive problem under BR and LFC attack was its biggest weakness, when infact the whole team lacked balance.Saurez covered B.R shortcomings and his defensive stats prove this. The case can easily be made, B.R one good season under Suarez was an anomaly the 2012/13 season, LFC finished 7th getting knocked out of every knockout competition by Jan. He replicated getting knocked out of every cup by Jan - Feb every season at pool. Even when he took pool to 2nd in the 2013/14 season.

Given the stats that I have given you, supported with facts, not wild emotional rantings that seem to be the norm for you two, how can anyone take you guys seriously? This seems to be a trait that you have inherited from B.R to justify ones ego or worse yet BR ego, no matter how disingenuous, but why should I be surprised isn’t that BR trait? If you can support your stats with facts, please do so, to rebut my points.

Thanx

LFC Fixtures 2014/15

http://www.anfield-online.co.uk/fixtures/2014-15/

Liverpool FC Fixtures and Results 2015/16

http://www.thisisanfield.com/fixtures/
                        Last edited by Sir X; October 21, 2015, 10:06 AM.

Comment

We will surely get a lesson in physics about relativity but I must say,dis is good stuff.

Comment

If yuh follow dem bredda deh yuh vote fi Donald Trump,they will make America Great Again after dem deport yuh and yuh family and demselves.

Comment

Yet still Rodgers have one of the highest win rate ever for a Liverpool coach.

Go figure.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X