despite the last name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• despite the last name

That Georges baller Marshall is very very good. So is Gregory messam Jr and the
    Captain, don't know much on Paul young
    Jr

What you say, the other Marshalls are disappointing????
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well might know one Tyrone Marshall that WAS A bona-fide balla. Not aware of any other Marshall with football pedigree , but I enjoyed watching this youth play. Big balla

Comment

Heh heh!

Xavier Marshall, who should have become the next great Windies batsman...well.

Alex Marshall is very good. He has to be if he is going pro as he is quite small.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Anthony Martial at Man U ... nuh mek the spelling or the French pronunciation fool yuh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Just keep working Santi car zola and Alexis are some small guys, very rarely I see a youth that you have to rewind and say which is that,

Comment

Working...
            X