Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp has LFC on the run!

Mein Trainer arbeitet hart!!

And while the graph shows BR was trending upwards, Klopp managed to get a major leap out of the squad.

And so, while this looks good for the stats minded, the goal scoring drought needs to be broken!

YNWA Jurgen! Let's go LFC!!!!!!!!!

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/n...tatistics.html
    Peter R

Another thing the article pointed out was that yesterday was Mignolet's 13th clean sheet for the calendar year... so let's no cry down, as some have just recently done, BR's defensive record. That was not our problem...it was and is in the goal production area! That's where we are sorely lacking!
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Another thing the article pointed out was that yesterday was Mignolet's 13th clean sheet for the calendar year... so let's no cry down, as some have just recently done, BR's defensive record. That was not our problem...it was and is in the goal production area! That's where we are sorely lacking!
      Peter - sane people realise that FSG were opportunistic in sacking Rodgers. After giving him a lifeline at the end of last year, allowing him to bring in new players, and with only 8 games gone, all they did was go for a "manager upgrade" as coaches like Klopp and Ancelotti do not come around that often.

I don't blame them, but when you look at the circumstances, one can speculate that Rodgers and FSG's biggest mistake was that they did not replace Suarez with a world class talent. Not that a player with his "bite" is easily replaceable, but the club's strategy was flawed in not spending big to bring in a 20+ goal a season striker, especially with Sturridge being injury prone. He ultimately paid for that mistake with his job. I personally think things would have been quite different for Rodgers had they collectively not made that blunder.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Bittah SAH

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Peter - sane people realise that FSG were opportunistic in sacking Rodgers.

Isnt that football,its all about taking oppourtunities,Rodgers got 30 plus players and 300m ?

After giving him a lifeline at the end of last year, allowing him to bring in new players, and with only 8 games gone, all they did was go for a "manager upgrade" as coaches like Klopp and Ancelotti do not come around that often.

How much of a manager are those upgrades, what does their respective CVs say ?

I don't blame them,

Really ?

but when you look at the circumstances, one can speculate that Rodgers and FSG's biggest mistake was that they did not replace Suarez with a world class talent. Not that a player with his "bite" is easily replaceable, but the club's strategy was flawed in not spending big to bring in a 20+ goal a season striker, especially with Sturridge being injury prone.

Agreed Mek Sense

He ultimately paid for that mistake with his job.

Who is he after you said you dont blame them ?

I personally think things would have been quite different for Rodgers had they collectively not made that blunder.

Ohh so its all about the dispatched manager being upgraded,because of the collective blunder ,Rodgers is just as good as the upgrade or on par to do just as much with this squad ,if he had a 20 + goal a season striker ?

Is that what yuh saying,again yuh a try mek sense wid nonsense,ead nuh good,or juss bitttahhhhh ?
        Last edited by Sir X; October 19, 2015, 08:37 AM.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Always looking disagreement when none exists:

1: PM Says FSG was opportunistic (i.e. saw an opportunity and went for it):
          2: X says isn't that what it's about?

My comment to X, Where have you added any value in your comment?

1: PM says "...al they did was go for a "manager upgrade"...
          2: X says : What do their CVs say...

Huh??

1: PM says : I don't blame them...
          2: X says, "Really?"

Huh???

1: PM speaks of Suarez departure etc.
          2: X says, mek sense

Finally you actually agree verbally when all along you have added nothing to the debate.

1: PM says : He paid for the mistake with his job
          2: You ask who "he" is

Well we all know who "he" is.

The point here is that had he done as he could/should have in replacing Suarez, all things being equal LFC would not be where it is now (midtable) and his job would not have been in jeopardy... can't breal it down any mor than that for you boss.

You need to take a chill pill!
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Always looking disagreement when none exists:

1: PM Says FSG was opportunistic (i.e. saw an opportunity and went for it):
            2: X says isn't that what it's about?

My comment to X, Where have you added any value in your comment?

1: PM says "...al they did was go for a "manager upgrade"...
            2: X says : What do their CVs say...

Huh??

1: PM says : I don't blame them...
            2: X says, "Really?"

Huh???

1: PM speaks of Suarez departure etc.
            2: X says, mek sense

Finally you actually agree verbally when all along you have added nothing to the debate.

1: PM says : He paid for the mistake with his job
            2: You ask who "he" is

Well we all know who "he" is.

The point here is that had he done as he could/should have in replacing Suarez, all things being equal LFC would not be where it is now (midtable) and his job would not have been in jeopardy... can't breal it down any mor than that for you boss.

You need to take a chill pill!
            Why dont you let Paul speak for himself ,ahh keep telling yuh ,you cant wipe his ass forever ,he is a grown man ,he needs to explain himself better ,but sine you insists

All things being equal like what ?

Thats the big subjective in all of your statement,like his on the upgrade and the 20 goal a season striker.Considering all BR needed was that striker....kisssteeth !

Of note since the Klopp came in ,I dont see him shouting YNWA ,like he did under the RUCKS !

Bredda dig im own grave and kick off im face long time,its my responsibility fi mek im know.I realise you cant mek Claffys statements go unanswered,im will think im a mek sense.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Peter R,de Gea is without a doubt miles ahead of all our keepers,someone that relies solely on a stats sheet will ponder how can that be when the stats clearly show an increase in the goals conceded since de Gea resumed his rightful position as a starter,is the number of games played by the the back up keeper too small to make any worthwhile conclusion,well then is the number of games played in the EPL so far too few..?
              Before Smalling was finally recognised as our best defender we boasted impressive defensive records with the pairing of other central defenders that did not include Smalling ..
              Pool defenders will easily be exploited and exposed.
              Last edited by Rockman; October 19, 2015, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Paul ALWAYS speaks for himself... however, nuh you seh a dis di forum mek fah! Discussion and opinion... why you trying to muzzle me??
                Peter R

Comment

Not muzzling yuh ,mi a try spear yuh mi wrath because yuh a good yute,fi a man whey a try help out di unfortunate ,mi affi gi yuh, yuh ratings.

Yuh good,but mi a warn yuh, yuh a test mi patience.

Comment

I think Pool's fans have perfected the art if retrofitting,if THE problem fir BR is he did not adequately replace Suarez then that remains the problem even for Klopp,why the expectations of upward movements for Pool before January?
                    And can we say the game against Spurs exemplifies getting the most out of less given the side was missing two significant players..,ergo isn't it a question of the side not playing to its full potential..?

Comment

Not the fans ,please dont generalize some fans and it would be nice ,if you call them out,I dont hear Klopp saying he is going to buy a 20 goal striker,I have read where he said he wanted Origi and Bentke at Dortmond and pool suffered from a lack of confidence and it will change in time.

Something BR could have rectified of course seeing that his only screw up was not getting a 20 goal striker,that confidence would have been solved.300 mil,3 years .All things being equal of course.

Comment

Jus dat tings dat agreeable becuse dem mek sense should make sense just a few posts afterwards.The fans of Liverpool it shall remain, X,no differentiating is required at this time.

Comment

Point taken and my and Klopp objection is noted on RBYZSC forum...hehe

Comment

A hear yuh sir!

Comment

Rockman,

You and yuh bredrin X need to read a little more carefully. I said that had BR replaced Suarez with a like performing striker, with all else being equal (therefore a hypothetical situation as it must be), we would not be midtable and BRs job would not have been in jeopardy.

This does not mean that Klopp does not have the same problem with strikers as BR. If you read the posts that I made since JK took over I pointed that out and so did PM. What I think we all agree on is that we now have a name brand coach and therefore expectations will be higher. To that extent your comment re Klopp and "upward movements for Pool before January", may be so, but I don't know who on this board expressed those sentiments.

I think some "fans" that you are berating stated that money would have to be spent in January to shore up certain positions. If JK gets goal production out of our current crop, then OF COURSE MORE POWER to him. That's what I think any fan would like to see.
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X