• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Always looking disagreement when none exists:

1: PM Says FSG was opportunistic (i.e. saw an opportunity and went for it):
    2: X says isn't that what it's about?

My comment to X, Where have you added any value in your comment?

1: PM says "...al they did was go for a "manager upgrade"...
    2: X says : What do their CVs say...

Huh??

1: PM says : I don't blame them...
    2: X says, "Really?"

Huh???

1: PM speaks of Suarez departure etc.
    2: X says, mek sense

Finally you actually agree verbally when all along you have added nothing to the debate.

1: PM says : He paid for the mistake with his job
    2: You ask who "he" is

Well we all know who "he" is.

The point here is that had he done as he could/should have in replacing Suarez, all things being equal LFC would not be where it is now (midtable) and his job would not have been in jeopardy... can't breal it down any mor than that for you boss.

You need to take a chill pill!
    Peter - you will have better luck explaining yourself to a dead toe nail than this idiot. He has no ability to reason...as is obvious...and is not an LFC fan to begin with...so he may as well be dirt...no offence to dirt.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Foggy post,ambiguous! All I seek is clarification

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]all they did was go for a "manager upgrade" as coaches like Klopp and Ancelotti do not come around that often.[/COLOR]

You call Klop a manager upgrade,which implies that they (FSG) went for something better,even going as far to imply coaches like Klopp and Ancelotti are rare and hard to find in assessing the quality

I don't blame them, but when you look at the circumstances, one can speculate that Rodgers and FSG's biggest mistake was that they did not replace Suarez with a world class talent. Not that a player with his "bite" is easily replaceable, but the club's strategy was flawed in not spending big to bring in a 20+ goal a season striker, especially with Sturridge being injury prone. He ultimately paid for that mistake with his job. I personally think things would have been quite different for Rodgers had they collectively not made that blunder.

Is the mistake really Rodgers not bringing or having a 20 goal a season striker or the manager being upgraded (Both ? ) Ambiguous position only if you believe he could accomplish what you perceive the upgrades would achieve. Of note Klopp is not bawling for a 20 goal a season striker ,that's a hint of the upgrade convinced he can get more out of his charges than Rodgers.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]I personally think things would have been quite different for Rodgers had they collectively not made that blunder.
      [/COLOR
      ]

You express it was a collective mistake a blunder that if it was not made, things would be different for your coach .He had to be held accountable for the collective blunder he was a part of it ,why shouldn't he ,he is the (manager) the one under pressure of being upgraded after spending 300 mill, not just the Saurez money .

I personally think things would have been quite different for Rodgers

Is it about Rodgers or the upgrade ,maybe both ?You keep implying Rodgers faults were about money , or bad transfers made by a collective,you never fault his tactical faults,terrible man mangement skills and depressing effect on the players as a fault.As if a 20 goal striker or reign over the transfers would have made a difference.Given what we know now about his terrible man mangemejnt skills,his targets for transfers,its a blessing FSG installed that committte and took the oppourtunity to sack him for the upgrade of course.

Read about the qualitative effect of KLOPP, no money spent and no transfers in as yet.After 300 million spent by your coach that needed a 20 goal a season striker,you think this might have made a difference ?

http://talkingbaws.com/2015/10/kevin...r-klopp-slaps/

Jurgen Klopp may bump heads with his players on Saturday, he may even slap them but one message will be clear: it is not about you, it is about the team.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/10...s-of-football/

The 48-year-old has outlined that Melwood is a place for work, not families. Joyce explains
      Last edited by Sir X; October 19, 2015, 05:03 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I am very afraid for Herr Klopp...genuinely so

Jurgen mein bruder, dein Gans ist erledigt!
        Peter R

Comment

Peter R,no doubt Suarez is worthy but losing Sterling isn't without consequence too,was he adequately replaced?
          Klopp getting more goals out of the current crop would be more power to him AND less to BR,and evidence of a true upgrade.
          For the purpose of argument,let us assume that Kane jumped ship last year and is therefore no longer at Spurs.Wouldn't one entertain the argument that Spurs would have been much further ahead in the table standings if Kane was still there?

Comment

Good insight how B.R frigged up LFC, he turned it into a sex shop,Wives and girlfriends allowed at training ?

If only he had bought a 20 goal a season striker ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Good insight how B.R frigged up LFC, he turned it into a sex shop,Wives and girlfriends allowed at training ?

If only he had bought a 20 goal a season striker ?
              Perfect example of your flawed logic. Wives + Girlfriends = "Sex Shop"? LOL! Klopp has his methods, Rodgers has his. Rodgers got the best season out of LFC in the Prem using his methods, no one complained then - including you - but you probably were too busy hopping from wagon to wagon. You truly are stupid. Look in the mirror, then repeat these words "X, you are stupid". See if it has an effect. LOL!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                I am very afraid for Herr Klopp...genuinely so

Jurgen mein bruder, dein Gans ist erledigt!
                Peter, the unnecessary pressure on the manager is not surprisingly perpetrated by the very same "fans" that will be first to start belly-aching the minute something goes off the rails...or...defending the manager to the death even when the jig is up as we've seen X do with Rafa. Herr Klopp has managed the team for ONE game, a game that we could very easily have lost were it not for the heroics of Mignolet. Yet, the football tabloid media/blogosphere (and the deranged readers they serve) are endlessly digging for meaningless "comparisons" between Rodgers and Klopp as if that is supposed to give Reds fans hope, or maybe it is simply to deride Rodgers - to what end? I would rather they compare Klopp's performance to Jose's, or LVG's, or Wenger's - that's where the focus should be.

Anyway, Klopp is a top class manager, let's hope he can return the club to a consistent place in the top 4 (which btw is in danger of becoming a top 3) and push on to reclaim the perch. But for Christ's sake, can the empty barrel's just SHUT UP (that's X and his idiot blogger friends) and stop jinxing the manager. They should do us all a favour and find another way to give some value to their meaningless lives...like go play "las' lick" in the middle of the highway. Yeesh!

Comment

The Jinx was/is you always will be , whoever you support flops, no title from none of your supported managers, Hodgson bombed , BR bombed no titles in 3 seasons and 300 million, the 1st pool manager to achieve this in 50 years , you shoot for midtable,cry down the club standards,midtable is par for you.Klopp to you is a mistake even though an upgrade , given all BR faults it could have all went right if he had a 20 goal striker....Pleassseee .

I will expose you as the fraud you are from now until the end of time.You talk out of both sides of your mouth , anastomosised your points to come at unbalanced conclusions.

You came with your(smoke screen-red herring) net spend, couldnt explain it ,Peter had to bail you out, i gave you the mnemonic-net spend + wages = league position,where wages and free transfers are just as much a factor , you flipped.

I pointed out that 20 mill or 30 mill spent on a player, should be giving you the value of that player, irrespective of positive or negative net spend ,we havent seen that value expressed under B.R.

I told you he would have been gone before christmas, i gave him 6 games , he made it to 8 ,you typically berated me , that no one gets sacked before christmas could not see the logic that FSG did want to see a season wasted ,so they sacked him to salvage that 300million,Isnt that opportunistic move commonsense in the financial world- getting upgrades?

I pointed out to you that the manager isnt the club ,a club consists of branches or groups that should be moving in the same direction,if your manager is going one way the fans another and the owners undecided,you have a problem, an unbalanced club,dysfunctional.

FSG fixed that by sacking BR and Hiring KLOPP !They listened to the fans.The majority, not the 10 % BR backers.

Your business sense and commonsense , is so out of whack because you base it on raw irrational emotion to come to psychotic conclusions.

All of a sudden me pointing them out to you and Peter,is overbearing,you forgot the 3 years of YNWA under BR and get behind the BR campaign by you and Paul -A bloody disaster.

Yes he turned LFC into a sex shop
                  Terrible transfers
                  A poor manager
                  A liar by Agger and Carrol standards,lord knows who else
                  Demoralised the fan and player base.

You can understand why they went for an upgrade, can you ?

YNWA support KLOPP !Sorry to buss peters' bubble i dont see how we can agree on anything , i read you like i read BR, the irony is you both have said traits.
                  Last edited by Sir X; October 20, 2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

The Jinx was/is you always will be , whoever you support flops, no title from none of your supported managers, Hodgson bombed , BR bombed no titles in 3 seasons and 300 million, the 1st pool manager to achieve this in 50 years , you shoot for midtable,cry down the club standards,midtable is par for you.Klopp to you is a mistake even though an upgrade , given all BR faults it could have all went right if he had a 20 goal striker....Pleassseee .

I will expose you as the fraud you are from now until the end of time.You talk out of both sides of your mouth , anastomosised your points to come at unbalanced conclusions.

You came with your(smoke screen-red herring) net spend, couldnt explain it ,Peter had to bail you out, i gave you the mnemonic-net spend + wages = league position,where wages and free transfers are just as much a factor , you flipped.

I pointed out that 20 mill or 30 mill spent on a player, should be giving you the value of that player, irrespective of positive or negative net spend ,we havent seen that value expressed under B.R.

I told you he would have been gone before christmas, i gave him 6 games , he made it to 8 ,you typically berated me , that no one gets sacked before christmas could not see the logic that FSG did want to see a season wasted ,so they sacked him to salvage that 300million,Isnt that opportunistic move commonsense in the financial world- getting upgrades?

I pointed out to you that the manager isnt the club ,a club consists of branches or groups that should be moving in the same direction,if your manager is going one way the fans another and the owners undecided,you have a problem, an unbalanced club,dysfunctional.

FSG fixed that by sacking BR and Hiring KLOPP !They listened to the fans.The majority, not the 10 % BR backers.

Your business sense and commonsense , is so out of whack because you base it on raw irrational emotion to come to psychotic conclusions.

All of a sudden me pointing them out to you and Peter,is overbearing,you forgot the 3 years of YNWA under BR and get behind the BR campaign by you and Paul -A bloody disaster.

Yes he turned LFC into a sex shop
                    Terrible transfers
                    A poor manager
                    A liar by Agger and Carrol standards,lord knows who else
                    Demoralised the fan and player base.

You can understand why they went for an upgrade, can you ?

YNWA support KLOPP !Sorry to buss peters' bubble i dont see how we can agree on anything , i read you like i read BR, the irony is you both have said traits.
                    Is you me a talk to? You have mental issues and are beneath the cognitive capacity of tick semen. That's why you don't understand the concept of wage bill and squad value as they relate to spending. So you call it a smoke screen. LOL!!! You keep arguing about Rodgers, Rafa, Klopp like these man are saints or devils. You have no clue about being a supporter...as an LFC supporter from before you were born, you have no concept of this club's traditions or the "Liverpool way". Put on your Real Madrid jersey and run go falla Rafa (tenk u fi u service Sñr Rafa. Good luck in your endeavours). Or is your City shirt?

But wait! Here is the piéce de resistance:

Woooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee eeeee..............this is too funny - of all people, YOU want to lecture me on "irrational emtion" and "psychotic conclusions".
                    Last edited by Paul Marin; October 20, 2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Klopp

Ynwa !

THE JINX WAS/IS ALWAYS WILL BE YOU .

Comment

Klopp

Ynwa !

THE JINX WAS/IS ALWAYS WILL BE YOU .
                        Where were you when the team was mid-table? City. The minute you saw the team angling for the title, you came back and jinx we. The forum search engine is there to prove the facts. And just to show your ignorance (once more) I became an LFC fan in 1971 (when Leeds, Chelsea, Manu were fashionable)...in the 35 years that followed, we won everything...

...now just how long have you been an LFC fan? Right...and I'm the jinx. Your delusion knows no bounds.

Comment

KLOPP

YNWA

CAN YOU SAY IT and type it of course !

Comment

KLOPP

YNWA

CAN YOU SAY IT and type it of course !
                            How are things at City?

Comment

When since Manu defense has not been exploited??? last week?

Rocky since Vidic and Rio left Manu defense have been Rocky at best, give thanks for that great keeper who Real decide not good enough for them to spend the money on.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sterling was also a loss no doubt.

With respect to your Kane example, yes... the same can be said of any striker who is consistently hitting the back of the net for you. The last time you guys won, it was due in large part, IMO, to RvP's performance that year. Not getting adequate replacements can hurt a team.

I'm not sure what the point is though.
                                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                                X