No announcement yet.

Platini out !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know if that stain and corruption you speak of is something he inherited from FIFA? (sarcasm) , as I said FIFA was concieved and born into corruption.

Jack did damm well in the scheme of things , now we have europeans that want to rewrite the scheme, thats all it is , where they control power under the guise of transparency.

Thats just how I see it and Gamma in my view , extralopated on it.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

They are all corrupt and the lot of them should be shipped off to some barren island for the rest of their life.

The problem with Jack (in these parts, i.e. small relatively poor states), and it is NO DIFFERENT with the political "leaders", is that we cannot afford the level of corruption thrust upon us by our own people. This is what galls me. If a foreigner comes in and exploits, blood fyah yes, but when you own does it to you? No sah, that is my bone of contention with the Warners of the world. Ultimately, I don't know what we have gained... I understand what Gamma has pointed to, but until those "gains" bring real and meaningful change to the region...it's same old same old.
      Peter R

Comment

I'm afraid that as bare as those gains are I am hard pressed to see any kind of gain otherwise

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A Caribbean team qualified for a FIFA tournament under the Ripper at the senior level and multiple youth tournaments.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Two caribbean teams under his watch to be fair! But let's not forget that Haiti also qualified without his assistance in 74 (to my knowledge), and that he subsequently DESTROYED the team from his own land after offering each of the players a $800US bonus for their participation in the 2006 WC. He labelled them ungrateful reh reh and "blacklisted" the entire team after that. Meanwhile his own sons who never played football for Trinidad as far as I know became quite enriched out of WC2006. Ask Shaka Hislop if you don't believe me.

Talk about giving with one hand and taking with the other... he was only magnanimous to the undiscerning!

Anyway, you know where I stand, as do I you, where he is concerned.
            Peter R

Comment

If Bricktop was supporting this criminal and his criminality, that would be one thing.

Even Hitler did some good. I don't hear the Jews or Germans bringing that up.

SMH

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You are amazing

Comment

Working...
                X