RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real development of yardball a combined lift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real development of yardball a combined lift!

Real development will come through continued growth of private farm systems like Phoenix Academy, Phoenix has created something out of almost nothing. The JFF is a team if administrators with limited vision and a short horizon with limited resources and no government support anywhere in sight to build out the infrastructure. The JFF is the JAaa effective somewhat but certainly not responsible for the success gained by the development of The Cast/ utech program, or the Gce foster program or the later development of Racers, MVP or all the new clubs on the rise.

Development will come when people with vision and resources can see that there is massive opportunity to recruit early, educate, develop product for a never ending market demand for young players in Europe and now America.

That's what it will take, Phoenix is just the tip of what is the massive Jamaican iceberg of talent. This is the path, the only path and we will need another 3-5 effective farm/production factories to make the kind of change which brings deeply rooted long term success, that also means that those farms must seek to get the best talent not just in Ja but in Haiti, cuba., Dr, pan, Nicaragua etc etc, a create aregional center of excellence for young talent devedevelopmentat with Jff and some government support will lead to real success.

We have a long way to go.

The Jamaica Fraud Federation is an abominable failure....

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    Real development will come through continued growth of private farm systems like Phoenix Academy, Phoenix has created something out of almost nothing. The JFF is a team if administrators with limited vision and a short horizon with limited resources and no government support anywhere in sight to build out the infrastructure. The JFF is the JAaa effective somewhat but certainly not responsible for the success gained by the development of The Cast/ utech program, or the Gce foster program or the later development of Racers, MVP or all the new clubs on the rise.

Development will come when people with vision and resources can see that there is massive opportunity to recruit early, educate, develop product for a never ending market demand for young players in Europe and now America.

That's what it will take, Phoenix is just the tip of what is the massive Jamaican iceberg of talent. This is the path, the only path and we will need another 3-5 effective farm/production factories to make the kind of change which brings deeply rooted long term success, that also means that those farms must seek to get the best talent not just in Ja but in Haiti, cuba., Dr, pan, Nicaragua etc etc, a create aregional center of excellence for young talent devedevelopmentat with Jff and some government support will lead to real success.

We have a long way to go.
    * Via its FIFA mandate the JFF has almost complete control over Jamaican football. No organized ball can roll without their approval. This is fundamentally different from track where the JAAA's role is much more limited

* The JFF has not created an environment in which private academies can flourish...in fact quite the opposite. In their pea-brained worldview, the JFF DISCOURAGES the "competition" private academies would represent by their stupid authoritarianism. Just examine the Phoenix example you quoted

* The JFF has not engaged football stakeholders (including the Govt.) with a compelling youth development proposal. This is the JFF's #1 FAILURE

* The dumb JFF and its lemming supporters have instead chosen to paper over Jamaica's really pathetic football (despite our latent talent) with a focus on importing talent to create an ersatz team that is mildly competitive with the best in a really weak Confederation

Conclusion: The JFF and its lemming supporters muss get bun out...'til unnu get sensible.

No disingenuous shifting of the blame for our pathetic football (from the Jamaica Fraud Federation and its lemming supporters) will be tolerated
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ha-ha, I like the last part. Anyway I know there has been some stifling of Phoenix at Kcafa sp (look like me can't remember how to spell that) level. How else has that manifested itself. If I wanted to invest in say a no name club like Palisadoes FC and started to build an small Academy what would the JFF do to stop that from happening.

Comment

Ha-ha, I like the last part. Anyway I know there has been some stifling of Phoenix at Kcafa sp (look like me can't remember how to spell that) level. How else has that manifested itself. If I wanted to invest in say a no name club like Palisadoes FC and started to build an small Academy what would the JFF do to stop that from happening.
        Ask the JFF... nuh mi

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Mi ah ask yuh because yuh are the resident Jff expert on what they are stopping from happening.I can't imagine that they could have anything to say about that, but looking to hear what roadblocks have been actually thrown up in past twenty years to private independent investment in football.

Comment

Mi ah ask yuh because yuh are the resident Jff expert on what they are stopping from happening.I can't imagine that they could have anything to say about that, but looking to hear what roadblocks have been actually thrown up in past twenty years to private independent investment in football.
            I am the resident expert in calling out the fcukery policies & stupidity of the JFF and its lemming-like supporters in unnu criminal neglect of our yutes...wha more yuh want??

As to your obtuse question about roadblocks....If the JFF had nourished an environment where private capital would be encouraged to invest in academies...there's a good chance 1 or 2 academies would exist.

Do you see any academies...or even any proposals for academies?

Stoni...nuh try man patience wid yuh specious likkle question dem. Mi nuh inna nuh frame ah mind fi tek time wid yuh pon dem ting deh...yuhzimi??

Comment

Donman, is yuh reference the road block first, you mouth come in like a hulahoop, side to side, round and round and oppose what you originally stated. You said it causes roadblocks and discouraged etc etc I ask why, give me the example and now you ah beat me up seh why mi ah ask dat. Anyway I understand a little, this ting just rile you up to confusion.

Comment

Stoni mi nuh like pursue foolfool argument. Mi nuh know whe yuh ah try prove yahsuh...but wateva it may be it nuh sensible

Mi dun gi yuh example wid Phoenix an' yuh still ah come wid some foolfool argument

Now juss relax yuhself an' tap try man patience. Fi mi forbearance nuh endless yuhnuh

Comment

More detail mi ah look, mi know bout that example, but that is actually playing in a Jff umbrella competition, was looking for other examples which you alluded to.

Comment

More detail mi ah look, mi know bout that example, but that is actually playing in a Jff umbrella competition, was looking for other examples which you alluded to.
                    Suh ah detail yuh ah look...Wha mek??? Yuh out fi start one academy??

Whe odda competition balla inna JA fi play inna odda dan "JFF umbrella competition"?? Corna league skimmage???

Stoni yuh righted?????? Ar yuh juss ah chat fi chat sake???

Stoni mi ah begin fi believe seh ah nuh Yard yuh born n grow wen yuh come wid dem kinda foolfool labrish enuh...Yuh suspect
                    Last edited by Don1; October 18, 2015, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I think is you no right at all, your logic sequence spin like a gig on rough concrete, anyway what to expect from a Jc IT man who cannot tell where Jc is relative to Papine. Are you capable of a regular discussion, just exchange ideas without negativity. Reason like a real yardman!

Comment

I think is you no right at all, your logic sequence spin like a gig on rough concrete, anyway what to expect from a Jc IT man who cannot tell where Jc is relative to Papine. Are you capable of a regular discussion, just exchange ideas without negativity. Reason like a real yardman!
                        Stoni...Yuh really tink yuh agguh set fi mi agenda??

Real yard man bun out all iniquity werka whe blight wi yute dem...dat deh program mi deh pon wid dis. Ah years now mi ah try reason wid di backward set ova unnu folly...

Yuh tink man patience endless??? Man nuh muss get vex wen fi years man ah deal wid some likkle JohnCrow Football Federation an di mindless likkle pigin whe support dem???

Dem deh reasoning daze dun now

Strait Fyah mi ah defen' yahnow. Mi dun tell yuh if likkle fiyah ketch yuh...yuh nuh fi fret too tuff. Yuh ah juss collateral damage

Get used to it
                        Last edited by Don1; October 19, 2015, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Alright blaze gwan, just memba sey nothing good never come out of fire, just pure destruction. It is the easiest road to take, easy to destroy and hard to build!!

Comment

LOL!!!
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Alright blaze gwan, just memba sey nothing good never come out of fire, just pure destruction. It is the easiest road to take, easy to destroy and hard to build!!
                              Babylon show wi seh sometime yuh affi bun dung di Village...in orda fi save it

If likkle fiya ketch yuh... nuh worry yuhself too tuff

Comment

Working...
                              X