So Dunny, what does our GUNNERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Dunny, what does our GUNNERS

have in the works to make our TEAM even stronger?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

we're gonna sell sanchez to spurs in exchange for harry kane.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL!!! and try find a better Walcott.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Harry Kane is not better than Walcott nor Welbeck

Spurs can keep him. I do understand sometime Sanchez and Walcott most of all play like blind mice, However, I understand it is not an easy task to be on point when you are not fully fit.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

or to be on point EVERY single time.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            Spurs can keep him. I do understand sometime Sanchez and Walcott most of all play like blind mice, However, I understand it is not an easy task to be on point when you are not fully fit.
            Please explain...why that is your opinion?

I will then tell you why Harry Kane is a better player!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              we're gonna sell sanchez to spurs in exchange for harry kane.
              Not Sanchez! He is far better player this year than last...and his learning curve is on the up!!! Not brukin as much (still plays the fool too often)...and passing more (needs to increase completion rate) = lots more!!!

...or this new Walcott! His last match is the best I have seen him play! One swallow doesn't make a summer...so fingers crossed that what we saw then is our new man!

...Giroud would be the swap!

Comment

What a prekeh if we had gotten rid of both of them last season?!!!

Comment

Him never look like a bad player to me playing for Barcelona at all. What of the great Fabregas?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    have in the works to make our TEAM even stronger?
                    Get Wilshere Rosicky and Welbeck back fit and keep our key men fit.

Comment

yuh fickle baba ....

Comment

What a prekeh if we had gotten rid of both of them last season?!!!
                        Not a logical build out of thought. The end point must be if there were down grades or up grades on quality...not just the players but most importantly, The TEAM! In the final analysis it should and must always be about The TEAM!

Comment

soooooo ... last year they were not playing TEAM, this year they are ... BUT why would they be here this year if they were kicked out last year for not playing team?

Comment

soooooo ... last year they were not playing TEAM, this year they are ... BUT why would they be here this year if they were kicked out last year for not playing team?
                            Post some of the comments on absolutely not playing TEAM? Skip those that mentioned not so doing as often as wished or that zeros in on a specific instance or instances? ...just those that rule a particular player out on that basis.

...I absolutely said I would get rid of Walcott. ..and
                            I have to see more of him before I change my mind. Ditto for Jack Wilshire and Aaron Ramsey.

Comment

why would you want to see more? why would you want to change your mind? he's gone! no do overs. don't forget alexis sanchez ... his is an absolute idiot.

Comment

Working...
                              X