• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Termites bow to ReggaeDoctor

...Too many powerful friends

St Ann doctor reinstated
    Wednesday, October 14, 2015

MCDOWELL… expected back on job today.

ORTHOPAEDIC surgeon Dr Derrick McDowell has been returned to his job with full pay, days after he was interdicted on allegations that he refused treatment to a patient at the St Ann's Bay Regional Hospital.

McDowell is expected to resume duties at the St Ann Hospital today, eight days after he was indicted and his pay slashed in half.

His reinstatement followed a meeting yesterday at the North East Regional Health Authority.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Indicted and interdicted mean di same ting?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Indicted and interdicted mean di same ting?
      mi nuh know whe dem mean by dem ting dere puppa
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

tOO MUCH BIG WORDS NOW DEM TRIP UP WOWEE

Interdicted...indicted...I guess after the good doctor refuse and the Authority place him on interdiction this was due to the doctor been indicted for his refusal to treat patient....wow mi ead a spin from this tactical maneuvering of "Queendiction" I believe our local journalist need to keep their writings as simple as possible and when appropriate use simple terms or break down sentences as simple as possible. Just look up basic synonyms for some of these words. However, I realized basic research nuh easy for some of us.
        Another example of not doing due diligent research...... another article in the Observer.... Decarteret College played Manchester High in a Dacosta cup football game. The reporter referred To Manchester High as the Mandeville based school easing past Decarteret College. Well as a Manchester High School grad and a Mandeville resident from donkey years...Mr. Observer writer both school are Mandeville based sir...None nuh based outside of Mandeville...the city center yes but both ina Mandeville
        Last edited by PeeJay; October 14, 2015, 01:54 PM.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

nope! vastly different.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

PeeJay..

Who was principal during your time at Chester? During my time it was Gunther..

Comment

Working...
            X