RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you rate as the best manager on this list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well then he would be getting an answer to the question he really wants to ask. if you were not supporting your teams coach, which coach would you support?

it should be about the question he wants to get an answer to, its after all, his question.

why are we so AFRAID to answer direct questions in a forthright and direct way?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Why Rafa made that list ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

why not?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I plead the fifth,and I am told that is a direct answer.

Comment

Problems with validation and verification,we can revisit the issue at the end of the season with actual overall performance factoring,Rafa is at an unfair disadvantage given he is the only one from an entirely different league.He is not competiting against his 'rivals ' as they are against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              why not?
              Barrista...we need a personal injury attorney to file suit against Rockman and X for the brain damage dem a perpetrate pon we!!! LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

And apparently that is not obvious to a lawyer,yep,I would,l say there is clear evidence of damage to your brain,but then the insane decision to become a fan of Pool occured eons before our first encounter.
                It is a preexisting condition you are trying to attribute to me.

Comment

Working...
                X