Jangle, Rock, Lazie etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, Rock, Lazie etc

How do you like my new coach Klopp, i think i remember Jangle over the phone , saying he hoped they signed Klopp before Van Gaal, correct me Lazie but werent you in that point of view also....lol.

Klopp that ..hehe

Jurgen Klopp does not scare us, Brendan Rodgers was meant to be new Bill Shankly! Rival fans give view on new Liverpool boss
    Jurgen Klopp ready to make Premier League bow as new Liverpool boss
    Former Borussia Dortmund manager will hope to boost stuttering start to the Reds' season following sacking of Brendan Rodgers
    Fans from Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal give view on Klopp
    Everton, Tottenham and Man City supporters also had their say
    By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 10:45 EST, 12 October 2015 | UPDATED: 11:02 EST, 12 October 2015

View comments
    Kloppmania has swept Liverpool since Jurgen Klopp was announced as Brendan Rodgers' successor at Anfield.
    But the seismic waves caused by the former Borussia Dortmund manager landing on the red side of Stanley Park hasn't just caught the attention of Liverpool fans.
    Here, Sportsmail has got the view from supporters of the Reds' rival clubs to test the mood on what Klopp's Premier League arrival means to them and their respective teams.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3oN55d1kg
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    How do you like my new coach Klopp, i think i remember Jangle over the phone , saying he hoped they signed Klopp before Van Gaal, correct me Lazie but werent you in that point of view also....lol.

Klopp that ..hehe

Jurgen Klopp does not scare us, Brendan Rodgers was meant to be new Bill Shankly! Rival fans give view on new Liverpool boss
    Jurgen Klopp ready to make Premier League bow as new Liverpool boss
    Former Borussia Dortmund manager will hope to boost stuttering start to the Reds' season following sacking of Brendan Rodgers
    Fans from Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal give view on Klopp
    Everton, Tottenham and Man City supporters also had their say
    By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 10:45 EST, 12 October 2015 | UPDATED: 11:02 EST, 12 October 2015

View comments
    Kloppmania has swept Liverpool since Jurgen Klopp was announced as Brendan Rodgers' successor at Anfield.
    But the seismic waves caused by the former Borussia Dortmund manager landing on the red side of Stanley Park hasn't just caught the attention of Liverpool fans.
    Here, Sportsmail has got the view from supporters of the Reds' rival clubs to test the mood on what Klopp's Premier League arrival means to them and their respective teams.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3oN55d1kg
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    I had him as one of the candidates yes. Not really worried though, he is a coach, not a magician. At the end of the day ... it's the same Liverpool. I take you're back at Liverpool now or still at City? .. or is it Chelsea? .... or is it Napoli.... or is it ......
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Have you factored in the long term residual effects, when Van Gaal leaves next year ,or the year after , same with the Arsenal, City and Chelsea man dem.

Arse - at least 1-2 seasons left
      Mourinho- Any minute
      Pelligrini- Same
      Van Gaal - At least a year or two.

You guys have to compete with not only the Big 4 in the prem but , Spain, France, Italy , Germany for a good coach (Bonafide coach).Pep,Rafa and Ancolotti has options.Lets hope you guys are thinking like a certain poster who believes all it takes is money to attain a certain level and having a WC coach isnt a prerequiste for success.Moyes or BR is at the top of your list.

I think in 2 years the Prem will be turned over by pool, when you guys go into transition, its a shrewd move by FSG, indicating ambition.

Memba mi tell yuh !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

As Mr. President said, Klopp is a coach not a magician. Th Empire job is the most coveted one in sports. Top coaches are literally lining up in waiting for LvG to leave so I'm not worried about that. The raity of the English premier league will set in soon. What is the famous words of the great forum luminary..."a coach bag needs to be packed and have a full tank of gas".
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ahh hear yuh , suh when Van Gaal leave , everybady a line up for the Man U Job, is BR and Moyes at the top of the list , aah mean wid PSG,Bayern,JUVE,Inter , AC, REAL, BARCA,Arse, City,-- Man U is at the top of the list....easy nuh man, keep saying it one day you will believe.

Between you and me , I dont see any ( BIG )coach looking at Man U to retire ,like Klopo will at Pool, Maybe Simone and I am pretty sure he has better options.

Unnuh Karna Dark !

Comment

My guess is they all enter the EPL thinking they will make it their own,then reality hits them like a phat stone.
            Man U is blessed by having a squad abound with youngsters,seems like emphasis will placed on executions rather than acquisitions,that is the task at hand for the coach that replaces LvG,my guess is it will likely be a former coach of one of the La Liga giants.
            Jurgen has the name recognition that will attract decent players and commands respect from the owners of Pool,he however does not have the luxury of time,breaking into the top four is a tall order because the coaches there already had their discovery period.

Comment

Sih Klopp is not acting like a BIG coach?

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                Ahh hear yuh , suh when Van Gaal leave , everybady a line up for the Man U Job, is BR and Moyes at the top of the list , aah mean wid PSG,Bayern,JUVE,Inter , AC, REAL, BARCA,Arse, City,-- Man U is at the top of the list....easy nuh man, keep saying it one day you will believe.

Between you and me , I dont see any ( BIG )coach looking at Man U to retire ,like Klopo will at Pool, Maybe Simone and I am pretty sure he has better options.

Unnuh Karna Dark !
                Kloop only gaining EPL experience until we ready fi him. There you go with the predictions again. Didn't you claim we wouldn't be in the top 4 or UCL again?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanx for your nervous views, now lets see how the season unfolds.

People Dedd,Claffy Redd ,People Dedd,Dedd,Dedd.

Comment

It was Pool that was in urgent need of a proven coach,the EPL already has several.That apparently is missing to you,as if Klopp is entering a league devoid of worthy coaches.
                    Spurs has a decent coach,and a decent coach pales in comparison to an exceptional one,but then things are not as straightforward as that.
                    Very,very,very important things to be placed in proper context,we will see just how soon the Klopp factor figures.

Comment

Working...
                    X