No announcement yet.

Is it tonight that US/Mex play-off for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When were they given a chance to prove themselves???.......They have played about 20 games since the WC & he has used a different defense in every game, plus he keeps calling players like Wondo, Rimando, Beckerman & convinced Beasley to come out of retirement.

Comment

Ever since the WC, Dempsey has been playing half-a$$ed.......He no longer hustles; he over-dribbles & he walks around half the time.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        Ever since the WC, Dempsey has been playing half-a$$ed.......He no longer hustles; he over-dribbles & he walks around half the time.
        Good eye!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Since the world cup, look at the amount of youngsters he tried. He simply didn't stick with the heart of the team and work the youngsters in, instead his teams and squads have been different almost every game or tournament.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

There have been a lot of youngsters but no consistency since the world cup.

You are correct about the defense which lead me to ask where was Jeff Cameron in all of this and he is possible the best defender the US had. Why wasn't he at the Gold cup?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2015...amp-roster-rel

Just an example. He has called a lot of young players but no consistency.

Comment

Where did you see him play???

Comment

Autocorrect. I was asking "what about" him? Much effort was made to get him to commit to the US and the. ..... Nothing.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thought you saw him in the U23 championship.......I've only seen him play one full game, in the U20 WC, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5kf...n2eEv1YVV2Ts-M
                    and his movement & passing were very good. The rest of the games were highlights. The weakness I've seen is his physical build & strength, which are easy to "fix".

He was included in the U23 squad, but I don't know if he played. He's one of the KEY players for the 2017 U20 team, which began their new cycle last month.......I don't think there's any rush to get him in the USMNT, and I hope they don't rush him.
                    Last edited by USAF; October 11, 2015, 11:09 PM.

Comment

He got in a few preseason games for the gunners and looked good. The senior team would do well to start blooding him...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X