Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it tonight that US/Mex play-off for

CONFEDERATION Championship?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Yes Landon Donovan sey Klinsman should be fired US loses

He said coach should be held to same standard as the players. What do you think is Donovan correct
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

A must win game tonight.

EVERY coach suitcase must remain packed. ..and car tank fulla gas.

HL 3:16
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

With all the development that is taking place the national teams seems to be in reverse. I just saw Honduras beat the U-23 2-0 a few hours ago. A practice youth team just get a 8-1 beaten from Germany.

If Klingsmann lose he will be in the Hot seat.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Pretty good game so far Assasin.

Only the USA and Mexico could put 90k fans in that stadium.

HL

Comment

yeah good game. Mexico have a slight edge.

Klingsman went with ole faithful
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Klinsmann is using the style used by white zeezas in the Copa America. He is conceding possession to Mexico.

Clint Dempsey has reached his sell by date. Beasley has done fairly well.

Well, let me go watch extra time.

HL

Comment

Klingnsmann finally relieve Altidore. Were is all the young ballas who was suppose to be running things now?

Comment

Would not be surprised if they let Klinsmann go.

He stuck to his method and technique. But the old legs have to go.

The clamoring will begin...and pressure MAY prevail.

Go USA!!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    A must win game tonight.

EVERY coach suitcase must remain packed. ..and car tank fulla gas.

HL 3:16
                    Rahtid game! Rahtid volley to win! Very entertaining for us Jamexican fans!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The problem is Klingsmann went on a young boy spree but some reason it didn't pan out. He made too much changes all at once, although many playing for top club and in decent programs. If you look, one would wonder where has Jeff Cameron been?

If he stick around long enough he might be calling back for Donovan

Comment

What a slug Gedeion Zalazalem (sp)?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          yeah good game. Mexico have a slight edge.

Klingsman went with ole faithful
                          Entertaining game.
                          Mexico deserved to win. Technically superiority assisted on the Mexicans retention of the ball even when whizzed in or in tight spaces. The 'wall' passes in tight situations were 'sweet'. Many were the times the touch was ONE!

The USA is just not good enough on TEAM. Mexico out-TEAMed them.
                          Mexico passed and moved at a higher clip. The USA players 'sat on the ball' so long it was painful at times. (There is school of thought - mine? - that when in possession even when there is no pressure on the ball, move it around...and players must keep moving in support positions. The thinking is simple - Retain surprise! Prevent opponent 'setting up on defense"! Present SUDDEN!)

'The thing' is, the slower ball is moved around greater time opposition has to 'organize defense'=get into proper=effective defensive shape. It becomes more difficult to 'penetrate'=get 'good looks' at goal!!!

Mexico just moved the ball faster and thus had good looks at the USA goal. ...not to mention that 'sitting on the ball' increases 'turn-overs'.

It is no accidence that Bread Guzan and his TEAMmates had to make so many last minute desperate defensive blocks and tackles.

Mexico deserved the win!!!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Donald Trump was played in the Mexican lockerroom

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Where was this young boy spree & when was it used???

Comment

Working...
                              X