Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMC- Out of my chair...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Why you think he said 4 years? Now you see why it is a sad case to be calling for a coach head before he is even hired???

With a good chance Klopp will succeed but with fairweather support like what you give Rodgers he didn't have a decent shot. Winning in a good team means good coaching, a little luck, support and wise spending by coach and management. Even Manu, Manchester has been through it and Chelsea is going through it right now.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        What about if after four years we (and I mean LFC) are in 7th place or no better off than where recent coaches have left us? What then? What will be your position (even though we are a rival club to City)
        WTF! Can you believe this jackass said this:

Now I have no illusion given the financial climate of these money bags ,Pool will be up and down in the top 4,occasionally out of it,

LOL!!! After all that lambasting of Rodgers he says this??? I guess being occasionally out of it is acceptable as long as the manager is not Rodgers. What a confused twit!!! I think that illusion he speaks of is his brain. LOL!!! And to be clear, my position has never been that our problem with money was being able to afford to get into the top 4. It has always been about WINNING THE LEAGUE. Top 4 has always been within our reach over the last 50 years which is why I have always said that if we are not within touching distance of top 4 at christmas, questions have to be asked of the manager. But when you argue with fly-by-night "fans" who have no sense, what do you xpect?
        Last edited by Paul Marin; October 11, 2015, 12:45 AM.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Spin gig

The root cause of Liverpool's problems will remain. I have said for 1,000,000 times, that the problems Liverpool have are not related to the manager...it is to the owners' pockets.(CLAFFY,2015)

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Spin gig

The root cause of Liverpool's problems will remain. I have said for 1,000,000 times, that the problems Liverpool have are not related to the manager...it is to the owners' pockets.(CLAFFY,2015)
            LOL!! My mentally challenged friend, you continue to show that your intellect is inferior. Liverpool's problems are not the ambition-less top 4 that you speak of, they are:

a) consistency in landing in the top 4 (like the money bags teams of Chelsea, Manu, City, and Arsenal - all of whom are worth more than my side
            b) challenging for the title...FACT: the three richest teams have won all of the last 10 Prem titles since Roman came along.

Then you come and say:

Now I have no illusion given the financial climate of these money bags ,Pool will be up and down in the top 4,occasionally out of it,

Are you and effing idiot? Jesus lawd almighty. Isn't that what everyone else has been saying for a f-ing century. Goddamit man - get a brain.

==

To show you how much of a demagogue you are...look at this:

...if pool is [not] up in the top 4,my fear is the [Johhnys and Claffys]<-replace with [X's],who will call for his [Klopp's] head like they did Benitez <-- [Rodgers] when pool dropped out of the top 4,branding him as taking pool as far as he could take them, worst yet, shooting above his level( my lawwd) not given credit to the new paradigm he has to work in ....

No one but YOU has ever called for an LFC manager's head on this board. FACT!
            Last edited by Paul Marin; October 11, 2015, 10:43 AM.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I have no time in debating how to rebuild the wheel,Claffy.Your words speak for me and of course Klopp.You intermittently exhibit lucid behavior and mesh it with nonsense.

How can anyone take you serious at best you are a comedian at worst a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                LOL!! My mentally challenged friend, you continue to show that your intellect is inferior. Liverpool's problems are not the ambition-less top 4 that you speak of, they are:

a) consistency in landing in the top 4 (like the money bags teams of Chelsea, Manu, City, and Arsenal - all of whom are worth more than my side
                b) challenging for the title...FACT: the three richest teams have won all of the last 10 Prem titles since Roman came along.

Then you come and say:

Are you and effing idiot? Jesus lawd almighty. Isn't that what everyone else has been saying for a f-ing century. Goddamit man - get a brain.

==

To show you how much of a demagogue you are...look at this:

...if pool is [not] up in the top 4,my fear is the [Johhnys and Claffys]<-replace with [X's],who will call for his [Klopp's] head like they did Benitez <-- [Rodgers] when pool dropped out of the top 4,branding him as taking pool as far as he could take them, worst yet, shooting above his level( my lawwd) not given credit to the new paradigm he has to work in ....

No one but YOU has ever called for an LFC manager's head on this board. FACT!
                I pointed this fact out to X re the last 11 winners of the EPL in ATTEMPTING to clarify the $£€ effect...but alas, he fails to deal with facts and simply ignores them, conjuring up his own statistics out of thin air... e.g. “History has shown that the probability of Ruckses taking over world class clubs with loads of cash has been a failure.” – even though the sentence doesn’t make sense (I to deciphered the meaning)
                ayy sah!
                Peter R

Comment

How many diapers did you bring for yourselves, what did the paragraph above that say?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    I pointed this fact out to X re the last 11 winners of the EPL in ATTEMPTING to clarify the $£€ effect...but alas, he fails to deal with facts and simply ignores them, conjuring up his own statistics out of thin air... e.g. “History has shown that the probability of Ruckses taking over world class clubs with loads of cash has been a failure.” – even though the sentence doesn’t make sense (I to deciphered the meaning)
                    ayy sah!
                    With the level of ignorance and intellectual inferiority demonstrated by the "X standard", is there any wonder why Jamaica is in the hole it is in? Mr. Carnegie mussi a roll in him grave. What is particularly bizarre is the complete inability to argue rationally. Makes for a good dose of comedic reading. LOL!! Woooiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Portia, figet about a new prison, we need America fi buil' we a new Bellevue!
                    Last edited by Paul Marin; October 11, 2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      You intermittently exhibit lucid behavior and mesh it with nonsense.
                      Well...that beats your xhibition of meshing nonsense with nonsense. LOL! Anyway...seeing you like fi change jersey - see a new one fi yu yasso:
                      http://tinyurl.com/n3bxx6t - IT'S PERFECT! Wear it with pride.

Comment

Working...
                      X