RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgive me Peter: Its not Rodgers Fault.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me Peter: Its not Rodgers Fault.

I instantly discovered there would definitely be a problem, and Sterling would not be signing a new contract at Liverpool. So if I knew he was on his way out of the club, why was the Liverpool manager telling everyone Sterling would stay? For just one reason – to focus any blame on the player. Again – it's not Rodgers' fault.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3o6TK5h8D
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I just had to !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Reading fans could have warned Liverpool about Brendan Rodge

Sport Football Brendan Rodgers
    Reading fans could have warned Liverpool about Brendan Rodgers' managerial shortcomings
    0 COMMENTS 20:43, 5 OCT 2015 UPDATED 20:44, 5 OCT 2015
    BY HUGH FORT
    Rodgers was axed as Royals boss back in 2009, failing on a number of counts that now sound familiar

3840 Shares
    Tweet
    +1
    Pin

Enter your e-mail for our Liverpool FC newsletter
    Subscribe
    John Powell/Liverpool FCBrendan Rodgers looks dejected during the match between Stoke City and Liverpoo, which the ended up losing 6-1 on May 24, 2015Down and out: Rodgers was given the boot for the second time in his career
    Brendan Rodgers was sacked by Liverpool this weekend - and the Reds could perhaps have been warned about his dodgy tendancies.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...erpool-6579802

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Claffy seriously Hodgson and then this ? You support the manager huh ....lol

This bredda was a disasater of epic proportions, more will come out and laawwwd help me from not posting, he wanted almost none of the signings that bailed out his a$$, wasted money of transfers that flopped, helping them to flop by not playing them,dealt in double talk as Carroll, Agger and Sahin stated, tell them one thing in person then call them up and change his mind over the phone.His character was that of charlatan, where have I heard that before and the kicker before he leaves , he calls for more money to build his project.He had no credibility.

This guy was a successful failure.A Claffy !

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X