RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about that Flair-Filled Dutch U-21 side!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that Flair-Filled Dutch U-21 side!

How no talk about that wikkid footballer, Royston Drenthe? Him and the rest of them have put flair back into the game, with a purpose. Karl might not care much for this Dutch side, but I loved every bit of their dashing style, reminiscent of the flair masters of old.

I don't expect to see many of these Dutch players in Holland next season.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Didn't see the final. But from the clippings I saw, this TEAM won a championship together a few years back. I remember the dread and the Babel youth.

We had a U20 team that went to a world cup. Where are the players today?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lawks, Lazie. This is a feel-good (yes, emotion!) thread. Why yuh bring up fi wi U-20?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Lawks, Lazie. This is a feel-good (yes, emotion!) thread. Why yuh bring up fi wi U-20?
        Because when I see how other countries progress then see what we doing ...
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X