Congrats to Arsenal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Arsenal.

We came with nothing and left with nothing!

Please and tanks.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      We came with nothing and left with nothing!
      I understand left wth nothing....but came!!?

Thanks in advance.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I understand left wth nothing....but came!!?

Thanks in advance.
        I think he meant to say "We came with nothing, found nothing, and left with a buss ass"
        Last edited by Paul Marin; October 5, 2015, 09:55 AM.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

how come bricktop not around the place crowing? some sobering up tek place?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bwoy it wasn't a pretty site. What is "Van the man" next move?

The selfish one put the dagger in and turned it to rhatid, all Ozil a score pon Manu to rhatid.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think LvG will now reconsider his decision to convert Blind as defender.
              I think the time to unleash the youngsters has arrived.Januzaj,Lingard,Pwhatever(the Brazilian)etc may verywell be the fix.
              We may have to wait until January because some are out on loan,it would be nice if all were available so we could field them(alongside,Depay,Martial..)in league cup games.

Comment

Thank you!
                First 20 minutes ranks with best seen...nuh tru?

Have to speak about Theo Walcott one of my perennial beating sticks. he played a r***&^^%%%@@$$ great game!

He sudden woke-up to the concept of getting to the ball first....matters not whether on attack or defense!

For him:
                - Heading? Buttah!

- Movement? Buttah!

- Passing = good sharing of the ball? Buttah!

- Playing defense...and well? Buttah!

Damn his last assist - 3rd goal...it was so Ozil-like that I attributed it to Ozil on another forum - (Have not sung my sankie and corrected same over there yet!) Damn for the first time at last Theo played football!!!

Clap im! an dance
                Yes! ...he was that good!

Now if he can only play like that consistently...he would become TOP OF THE WORLD Class!!!! Can he?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Depay headed for the bench. You can't use one move all the time.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I will keep him in the starting line-up,what LvG should do is revert to Rooney taking the free kicks that are in his range in light of the ace striker having a difficult time finding the net.He should figure out a way to field Fellaini,DeGea and Depay can find Fellaini with their precision looong crosses.

Comment

Working...
                    X