What is happening to the EPL clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is happening to the EPL clubs

in the UCL? 6 games played todate and only Chelsea won a game? Arsenal lost twice and now have to face a rampant Bayern twice to revive their chances? My side plays a VfL Wolfsburg which is yet to win an away game. Let's see what my side can do to bounce back from that PSV loss on match day 1.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

you don't see? No EPL club is good enough to dominate in the EPL and the teams coming up from the Championship is good enough to compete in EPL.

What does this say about the current EPL. Most managers are currently walking the tight rope. I can't image Jose losing 4 more games in the next month and still at Chelsea.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      you don't see? No EPL club is good enough to dominate in the EPL and the teams coming up from the Championship is good enough to compete in EPL.

What does this say about the current EPL. Most managers are currently walking the tight rope. I can't image Jose losing 4 more games in the next month and still at Chelsea.
      One thing is clear, the EPL is very competitive. I'm trying to explain that to Barca bredren but he is refusing to accept that reality.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

competitive but the top end product is not that good as we are used to.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Is a few club stan out innah Europe from Englan from long time anyway, suh ah par fi di course.

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
            Is a few club stan out innah Europe from Englan from long time anyway, suh ah par fi di course.
            True, but Chelsea, Arsenal and MU losing in the group stage? One ..fine .... but all 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              One thing is clear, the EPL is very competitive. I'm trying to explain that to Barca bredren but he is refusing to accept that reality.
              The RSPL is competitive.

I think what people are expecting from the EPL is better quality.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem nuh good!

Yuh ever watch an EPL match and right after watch one in La Liga?!? Night and frikkin day!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Dem nuh good!

Yuh ever watch an EPL match and right after watch one in La Liga?!? Night and frikkin day!
                  La Liga where you beat a player and he stays beaten? In the EPL you beat a player he is chasing you down. In La Liga Ronaldo and Messi can stop and fix dem hair? Or tek a selfie? Why DiMaria excelled in Spain and struggled in the EPL?

Other than Real and Barca, which other LA Liga team you tune in to watch?

Comment

You are making too much of Liverpool's games,a grain of sand on a beach.There is no getting around it,the disgraceful CL record of last season's EPL teams is the reason for the prevailing questions.
                    Man U to the rescue though.

Comment

Arsenal only!

My GUNNERS got 'just rewards'.

We have as attackers in Alexis, Walcott and Ramsey three key pieces who consistency play anti-TEAM.

I have been trying to get my fellow GUNNERS fanz to understand that winning against lesser TEAMS while playing in a silly manner is working to lose against TEAMS of higher quality.

Those three mentioned above consistently ignore well placed TEAMmates as they go for praise from those still struggling to properly understand the game.

In our loss Walcott ignored Sanchez in front of an empty goal...Sanchez had done same to Walcott and at least one other TEAMmate earlier.

On another occasion Walcott jinked his way into the opponents penalty-area and failed to do a simple roll of the ball across the penalty-area after opening up space for his TEAMMATES, choosing instead to search for his own shot...and succeeding only in dribbling out-of-play.

Ramsey tried a shot from 30 yards out while ignoring his TEAMmate 12 yards out directly in front of goal.

A few days previously Alexis played the fool against Leicester and was fortunate to score 3 and got headlines that praised his terrible anti-TEAM display with adulation. He jinked and jinked and jinked and jinked and... Ignored TEAMMATES time and time and time and... Against a not all that Leicester... Soooooooo???? ...he jinked and jinked and jinked to defeat in this our last match as the nonsense he performed against Leicester caused him to believe jinking and ignoring sensible interplay with TEAMMATES was great!

Yup! We practised how to play poorly and reaped just rewards for playing the fool.

Aside: It was bitter laugh while seeing Sanchez jumping about in disgust when Walcott ignored him and denied him a tap in... Talk about 'pot calling the kettle black'

I was as disgusted as was Ozil after he was denied the return pass when he was in on goal 10 - 12 yards out in tap-in position. It must be hell on Ozil to be playing with these football dunces week in, week out????
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X