I humbly ask for your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I humbly ask for your help!

Hello my RBSC family! hope you are all well- I haven't been in touch with you for quite some time. AS you may be aware I have established a football club in NJ (Arjahz Soccer Academy) a 501c3 non profit corporation. We are doing some wonderful things with kids from the Essex and Union county areas as well as providing football and educational supplies to kids in Jamaica.
    At the moment we are in urgent need of some funding to get portable lights for our training ground. Please see my personal note regarding a go fund me account that i have set up below asking for your kind tax deductible support.

Hello, I need your support. I am kindly asking two kind favors of you:
    1. Donate a tax deductible $5/$10/$20 or any amount comfortable for you to Arjahz Soccer Academy fundraising campaign to purchase lights for their training field. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.gofundme.com/tp4xw424. You may also send your donation directly to Arjahz Soccer Academy.
    2. Please share this information with your friends and family and ask them to support us and share our campaign.
    As you may know ASA has been doing some great things on and off the football field with and for the kids in our programs. Our U19 team got to the final undefeated last season, losing 1-0 in the final. Our U11 team made it to the semifinal. They have also won two of the three tournaments that they have played in and were second in the other. Our U10 Panthers played two tournaments while they were U9, topping the group once and was second on the other occasion. We have recently added a U8 boys team and, for the first time in the club’s history, a girls team; the U10 Lady Panthers.
    At least three players from our U19 team have gone on to college in each of the last three seasons. Our Academic award remains the most prestigious within the club and has attracted more interest and winners last season- highlighting the fact that academics is high on our agenda and our kids get it.
    We donate soccer gears and equipment along with educational supplies to schools in Jamaica as well as to kids in our area and our program.
    Your kind support will help us to maintain and build on these achievements and for that we thank you sincerely. Please remember to donate and to share.

Kind regards,
    Blessed Love

Yes King , Return Of The Don ! Bless Mi Idren .it Will Be Forth Coming.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I will,definitely assist,to the newer posters here,I can vouch fir his integrity!

Comment

Emporer - good luck. I am in the same predicament with my likkle club. Where are you getting the portable lights from? Do you have a link? We are looking for the same thing ourselves but didn't know where to find them. Bless up!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

We were initially planning on getting them from iLite- the company that manufactures them in Britain. However, my wife recently found out that there is a company here in the US that has the rights to distribute them here (forgot the name right now)- and that Dicks is one of there local carriers. They also sell them cheaper than iLite. Link me richard@arjahzsoccer.com and i will provide you the name of the US distibutor later.
          Blessed Love

Comment

Working...
          X