• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened with Darren Pratley

Seems to be not on Jff radar anymore?

http://www.sportsmax.tv/?q=articles/...ce-reggae-boyz

Comment

Seems like a recent article, is it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Pratley, who also played for Fulham insists he would be a player that is committed to the cause.

Many may just say they want to play for Jamaica to travel or play in a big tournament but if I got the opportunity, I would give it my best and put my heart into it.”
        Hmmm...a wah him hear 'bout?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sounds like a real hortical man!!

Comment

https://youtu.be/8c5ycLskkNQ

Comment

https://youtu.be/122zNr5-rd0

Comment

https://youtu.be/LmvAgxHRM_gg

Comment

What's the point of all of this?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't be afraid of the snow ballas Mosiah, they are giving us life, without snowballa we would be still talking about The Sandanistas or worse yet no talk at all. Snowballer were instrumental in our survival, without them we would probably be close to double digit loser. We need more good ones with heart like Mattocks and Mcanuff.

Comment

I repeat when was there snowfall at Bridgeport H. S. or Portmore St. Catherine? The incompetent weather people in Jamaica were remiss in not documenting this.

Comment

I think X using this forum to sell weed.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The talent is there, it takes the exposure in a new environment and mastering another environment to release the diamond.

Our football culture is weak on discipline, weak on fitness, weak on mental strength and we see this with literally every single Concacaf club level game, it is not the talent, it is the lower standards environment which dominates in Jakan football culture. The discipline and team focus is weak, the individual ego prevails. The results at the Concacaf level tells us that again and again and again, we not learning. Look at Mbu last week, three goals up and the DC reserve team draw them in Mobay. If Mobay get less than three in the return I would be shocked. That play yet?

Mattocks is a combination evolution of Portmore and that Ohio school where he was extremely productive. All our best players need to go away to experience the snow and what it brings, the best of them will adjust and become diamonds, the weak ones will curl up like driedup coconut husk and waste them talent and say them miss yard and come back and wither away. Farin ball is a great hurdle for local ballers.

Comment

Wait, let me see if I can dig into my memory, in the first Nicaragua game, Mariappa and Mattocks scored to bring it back to 3-2, to be fair it was Powell and Lawrence and Hector that gave away three goals, but bottom line it was the snow ballas who pulled back two.

In the second game the snow defenders locked down shop abroad no goals from nica and we scored two through mattocks and Dawkins with Lawrence and Watson with assists, so who is smoking what?

Without the fearedsnowballers we would be home watching Manning cup and Dcup. Snowballer is a reality that we must maximize now, bring on those diaspora ballers or local ballers who have mastered farin ball and that is the only way we can move forward from here.

Every local aggregation has failed and not because of talent but because of poor application, poor discipline, unnu fi call the ting what it is, local ball is poppy show business, we need to step it up a few levels. U20, u17, local club teams, local aggregation to cfu can't even beat the small islands. Wake up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                              Mattocks is a combination evolution of Portmore and that Ohio school where he was extremely productive. All our best players need to go away to experience the snow and what it brings, the best of them will adjust and become diamonds, the weak ones will curl up like driedup coconut husk and waste them talent and say them miss yard and come back and wither away. Farin ball is a great hurdle for local ballers.
                              Mattocks is not a snow balla. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE AND STOP TALK NONSENSE! No one is saying they all have to come directly from the RSPL, even though some RSPL players are indeed good enough.

Anyway, mi done wid dis cah yuh will forever talk up dis snow ting.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X