RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Snowballer? Karl Henry, hard tackling mid!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok thanks. that help, you just nuh like him style. That ok with me.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I like Karl as player but I wouldn't shed any tears and you are right in my books as I like when players commit early, as I said I call for him 6 years ago.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ravel morrison .....

International career[edit]

Morrison has been capped by England at under-16, under-17, under-18 and under-21 level. [B]In November 2012, he was reported to be considering representing Jamaica at international level. He made his under-21 debut on 10 October 2013 in a 4–0 away win against San Marino. He scored his first goals for the under-21 team in a 5–0 UEFA Euro 2015 qualifying win over Lithuania.

should we speculate that he is no longer interested?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Elaborate on him being a rucks?!? HUH?!?

Mi just think him nuh good! What's there to elaborate on?!??!

Mi spleen!
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Aarons is eligible to represent either England or Jamaica at international level. In August 2014, he received his first call-up to the England U-20 team, marking his debut with the opening goal in a 6–0 friendly match win over Romania on 5 September. His club manager Alan Pardew confirmed that, despite interest from Jamaica, Aarons intended to pursue an international future within the England set-up.

so that is that, and we move on ...

Style of play[edit]

Aarons operates on the outside of midfield or as a winger, usually on the left side. He is left-footed and known for his injections of pace and technical ability.[16] He has been compared to Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling in his playing style and in his descent; both are Jamaican-born and are playing for English clubs.[16]

Personal life[edit]

Aarons was born in Kingston, Jamaica. He migrated to England at the age of 5 to join his mother who was already living in the city of Bristol.[17]

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what happened to nigel neita?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Aarons is eligible to represent either England or Jamaica at international level. In August 2014, he received his first call-up to the England U-20 team, marking his debut with the opening goal in a 6–0 friendly match win over Romania on 5 September. His club manager Alan Pardew confirmed that, despite interest from Jamaica, Aarons intended to pursue an international future within the England set-up.

so that is that, and we move on ...

Style of play[edit]

Aarons operates on the outside of midfield or as a winger, usually on the left side. He is left-footed and known for his injections of pace and technical ability.[16] He has been compared to Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling in his playing style and in his descent; both are Jamaican-born and are playing for English clubs.[16]

Personal life[edit]

Aarons was born in Kingston, Jamaica. He migrated to England at the age of 5 to join his mother who was already living in the city of Bristol.[17]
                Nope! That won't be the end of that.

We will go begging someday. Watch and see!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hope is not when he is 37

Comment

Frankly I would be comfortable sitting with what we have. We have a decent team to be changing at the last moment to break whatever chemistry we have.

Last time I hated when Beckford and a few others came in, I was one for the "Rux" Nosworthy when he joined and prove them wrong because he was a soldier with us.

Comment

Karl Henry is a pretty poor footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                        Karl Henry is a pretty poor footballer.
                        How yuh fi say suh when di man a wait pon a England call-up?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Him can foul very well.

Comment

Working...
                          X