So Liverpool is playing Norwich and Southampton playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Liverpool is playing Norwich and Southampton playing

ManU. Yuh know what game I am watching? The latter one.

When I tune into the Liverpool game it come een like mi a watch a Jamaica game. SILENCE! WTH! Did they even sing the YNWA song before the match?

Never heard it like this before. Sound like di whole a wi a walk alone.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Now they sing.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"Another afternoon of frustration and disappointment( for LFC)"~ the commentator on the feed where I watched the last ten minutes. Just came home in time to see a couple near misses by LFC, but as we all know a miss is a good as a mile...
      Peter R

Comment

On the bright side, we didn't lose. Have to catch up on the details.
        Peter R

Comment

It isactually brighter for Norwich that they did not lose an away game to Pool,that dims ..
          Maybe the issue of the glass being half empty should be revised to being three-quarters..,then and only then a point out of three will be truly appreciated.

Comment

It was hard on the eyes , the youth coach at his best maintaining his level - midtable.

Net Spend ! this is an anamoly given the money spent, wage structure , blah , blah blah we dont need a coach even claffy could lower us to 13th place.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              On the bright side, we didn't lose. Have to catch up on the details.
              Peter - it is clear that we are struggling to score. Ings goal was good, but Coutinho missed a CLEAR chance that any sunday part timer would put away - what made it worse is that he only had to slide the ball across to ings and we would have had a winner, and all the land would have been happy. Here are the positives:

1. Benteke and Sturridge will come good - they created good chances
              2. Coutinho back is a good thing
              3. Moreno is a better choice at LB than Gomes
              4. Sakho is a better choice at center back than Lovren
              5. Our bench is finally looking like it can make a difference - seeing Firminho, Llana and Ings come on as substitutes is a far cry from having to call on the likes of Rossiter.

==

Here is what we suffered:

1. Henderson being out is a problem
              2. Milner needs to step up his game (he played well but should have had a goal)
              3. The Belgian keeper needs to get a lesson in keeping possession on clearances
              4. Coutinho needs target practice
              5. We need to be more clinical in finishing, Sturridge still rusty.

==

The manager will be blamed, but I think if I were on the field as a player, I would apologise to him for letting him down. Especially Coutinho, Benteke and Milner. All should have done better.

YNWA
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X