RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Much travelled coach bora has taken jamaica to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Much travelled coach bora has taken jamaica to....

Possible it's lowest FIFA rankings.

My guess is in the 80th or 90th rank.

Why? because a country's rank declines when beaten by lower ranked.

(Where are guys like shatta cleve and T.K. when you want them)
    Last edited by HL; June 24, 2007, 09:09 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Bora is abiding by the guidelines handed to him by the JFF to work with the local footballers.

Comment

Bora should have atleast brought a couple experienced ballers on the tour. Losing has a way of damaging one's confidence.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

sometimes you have to fall before you rise. Bora is on the right track. The issue here is those who tell you how good the NPl is , well the results puts it in context.. I dont see more than 3 regulars in the side from the NPL..

Comment

True, but if they won would he have a clear indication of who belong in the program? Now at least he can see who makes the grade and who dont. I think though he should have seen enough pick 4 or 5 from this group and get on with it.

Comment

yeah OJ when we rank 100 with empty stadium and no chance of transfer to England.

I am impress with Bradley as he has choosen to mix it up to look at new players while giving every single US player a chance. He used all his foriegners in one game, all MLS players in one game. Use his best squad for the gold cup then giving a lot of new blood the next tournament.

Bora have to learn to mix while building his team. He has put himself and Jamaican football in a hole right now. How Boxhill them a go able to raise more money fi get games?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Let me make my position clear - BORA IS NOT ON THE RIGHT TRACK! At least, not fully.

I agree 100% with Karl. There might not be anything worn with Bora search for quality among the local players. But what is preventing the regular players from being kept together? And I will repeat it, some of the local players on the trip have no bizniz there. There are better local players.

And why are we bashing the local players now? Didn't Bora, in his very first outing with them, bring home the Lunar New Year Cup? Weren't we tripping over ourselves trying to offer our congratulations? Well, the same side has been together for some time now and the results seem to be getting worse. What's the problem?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The JFF handed him such guidelines?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Possible it's lowest FIFA rankings.

My guess is in the 80th or 90th rank.

Why? because a country's rank declines when beaten by lower ranked.

(Where are guys like shatta cleve and T.K. when you want them)
                  *YAWN*

Wake me up after Bora has concluded his assesment phase.

Try and keep down the bleating though.. mekking it hard fi man get a good nap.

Comment

wake up Portia soon call election, mi nuh want you fi miss the you vote
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh, I forgot to wake you after Laza's campaign. Will try not to forget this time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Should we be expecting Bora to take the pros that are on break on a 4 game Asian tour? I'm certain their employers would not be pleased.

Such a winless streak isn't good, however ... it does kill the myth about the abundance of talent. Therefore when the qualifiers come around and the coach insist on using the pros ... nuhbody nuh suppose to cry bout give di youths a chance.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Countries all over the world are playing games, friendlies and competitions. What's the big deal about a 4-nation Asian tour?

I'm very unhappy about the results. A good NPL side, of which this should be one, must beat all the teams on that tour, apart from Iran. No excuses!!! I'm very disappointed that Bora apparently cannot get these players to beat these countries that are ranked way below us.

And winning is important!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Countries all over the world are playing games, friendlies and competitions. What's the big deal about a 4-nation Asian tour?

I'm very unhappy about the results. A good NPL side, of which this should be one, must beat all the teams on that tour, apart from Iran. No excuses!!! I'm very disappointed that Bora apparently cannot get these players to beat these countries that are ranked way below us.

And winning is important!!!!
                            Bora apparently cannot ... anybody stop to wonder if the players are any good? The man is a coach .. not a miracle worker. The better players keep moving to foreign leagues, therefore there is going to be a gap when using what is left of the local players.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A guess Manu don't do off season tours right?

A guess the club them vex bout the gold cup.

The clubs would rather know they are in a semi pro settings getting in some preseason training rather than and passa passa, whatever monday thru saturdays.

Comment

Working...
                              X