RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StoniG, Leicester starts playing football beginning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StoniG, Leicester starts playing football beginning....

September 26th.

Water seeks it's own level.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Ha-ha, lets see, I noticed one pundit saying Stoke were a sure bet to beat them 2-0 this weekend.

There style is best suited to play the bugs, rock defense and speed on the counter, that style with right personnel will bring a new reign of terror to all highly ranked teams.

Comment

This autocorrect spelling is something else, really changes up what was actually typed. That 'there' should be their, cannot imagine what's I meant to say for 'bugs'. Anyway Lester did well today to come back from being down 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        This autocorrect spelling is something else, really changes up what was actually typed. That 'there' should be their, cannot imagine what's I meant to say for 'bugs'. Anyway Lester did well today to come back from being down 2.
        Morgan really messed up that back pass. WTF was that?????
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

"Righting " is on the wall SGUT
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Top ten bro! Top ten!!!

Comment

Still top ten bro, still top ten!!!

Comment

Working...
              X