Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This needs a new thread. Bocanegra's juke of Borgetti

I laughed till i
    OK. Here comes Borgetti full tilt to win the ball from Bocanegra.
    Bocanegra just did a little juke and flickes the ball away. Borhetti twisted something,,,looks like a hamstring . That was the end of poor tyiad leg Borgetti. i laughed and laughed . I wonder if he is out for the season??

Would not be surprised if mexTico's coach get the axed too.

What a thing. A good coach makes it to the Gold Cup final and may be fired. Contrast that wid Jamaica paying million$$ for a coach losing 6 in a row and to 145th ranked teams and still gets full suport from the forum and JFF pundits,
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

No HL, he pulled up before Carlos did anything.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Cause and effect Lazie.

He was jusss plain juked. He just saw it coming and his tyiad legs could do nothing about it.

I shouted 'ole!!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I laughed till i
        OK. Here comes Borgetti full tilt to win the ball from Bocanegra.
        Bocanegra just did a little juke and flickes the ball away. Borhetti twisted something,,,looks like a hamstring . That was the end of poor tyiad leg Borgetti. i laughed and laughed . I wonder if he is out for the season??

Would not be surprised if mexTico's coach get the axed too.

What a thing. A good coach makes it to the Gold Cup final and may be fired. Contrast that wid Jamaica paying million$$ for a coach losing 6 in a row and to 145th ranked teams and still gets full suport from the forum and JFF pundits,
        The probllem is not Bora, its the Jamaica football system that is "F"ed up.
        Ask yourself what happened to the under-17 and under-20 playes that participated in world youth cup finals some years ago, these guys should by now be forming the nucleous of the senior team. for this I blame none othet than CB and Crenston Boxhill.

What has CB done since he was fired by the JFF? Is he still coaching football? you would think a man with his experience would easily snap up a job with one of the smaller caribbean islands.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

how can you blame CB? It is six or more months into Bora tenure and he needs to stamp his mark on the squad. He needs to sit down with the JFF and get the best 50 players to look at. He has looked at these players and he needs to see MANY others. Who have the experience coaching international teams? Bora or the JFF?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Useless fi try, sass. No matter what happens, it will always be the JFF's and CB's fault.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X